Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Was surprised by this. The Patriots average separation this year is actually better than last year. Last year Ranked 29th with 2.8 yos, this year they are at 3.4 which is 15th. I wonder if Byrd caused that number to rise a bit.

Do you think player for player or draft picks? Player for player picks dont happen often.
We have no way of knowing. I'd be fine either way IF the player we get is a receiver - WR or TE.

Draft picks and draft picks is what this team needs. Trade everyone to get some capitol, and go get a decent QB. Hopefully they are picking high enough it’s easy. I don’t see anymore than 2 wins this year. It could be four, but at this point for the long term we don’t want any more than 2. If they find a way to drop one to the jets so much the better.

I really hope BB is not in charge of this rebuild.

Draft picks and draft picks is what this team needs. Trade everyone to get some capitol, and go get a decent QB. Hopefully they are picking high enough it’s easy. I don’t see anymore than 2 wins this year. It could be four, but at this point for the long term we don’t want any more than 2. If they find a way to drop one to the jets so much the better.

I really hope BB is not in charge of this rebuild.
2 wins? Man they are going to probably at least win 8. Their schedule is not as bad as it seemed in the preseason. They have the Ravens and I guess zona as tough games, but bills have fallen and they play the Jets twice.

Back