Looking at the Patriots - 2020

They want to continue to excuses & sugar coat it. Instead of refusing to accept the truth. BB completely ignored a big weakness last year. They ignore his 4 TDs (only 1 to WRs) 7int performance to talk about his competition percentage . Most do to RBs .

Last edited:
No you don't. If the defense had made their tackles and stopped them on some critical plays, we could have won that game. The D carried the Pats last year to a Div win and the Playoffs. Look at the fall of the defense from last year to now. It's dramatic.

Dig deeper, last year the offensive DVOA was 11th, this year its 19th.

The defensive side? Last year our defensive DVOA was 1st in the league. This year so far? Dead f**king last. 32nd. The defense has regressed far more than the offense. They're the facts.

And BTW, please don't tell me you're Patriots71??

Enjoy living in denial. The passing game shit you just don't want to accept it. You can't count on them to win a game

Dig deeper, last year the offensive DVOA was 11th, this year its 19th.

The defensive side? Last year our defensive DVOA was 1st in the league. This year so far? Dead f**king last. 32nd. The defense has regressed far more than the offense. They're the facts.

And BTW, please don't tell me you're Patriots71??
Did you call me? Just curious, what is the DVOA on passing this year...I thought points was how you won. weird.

Enjoy living in denial. The passing game shit you just don't want to accept it.
Who's living in denial? Who said the offense was stellar? The facts are being stated here, the defense has regressed more than the offense at this point in the season. You're trying to blame everything on the offense.

Did you call me? Just curious, what is the DVOA on passing this year...I thought points was how you won. weird.
Huzzzah!! The bat signal still works!!

And you better head on over to this thread. It's a doozy.

Who's living in denial? Who said the offense was stellar? The facts are being stated here, the defense has regressed more than the offense at this point in the season. You're trying to blame everything on the offense.
What? All I have read is that the offense and defense are not good. lol. WHo is only blaming the offense? Now, that DVOA on passing, what is it? Also, the points thing, did we move the goal post? remember the Belichick quote. I dont give a damn about anything but points, scored and given up...etc etc?

Huzzzah!! The bat signal still works!!

And you better head on over to this thread. It's a doozy.

I read it, its about time people admitted they were hurt because Brady left them. lol. I was surprised at a few of them that said that. Prom date...Now, about that passing dvoa...

What? All I have read is that the offense and defense are not good. lol. WHo is only blaming the offense? Now, that DVOA on passing, what is it? Also, the points thing, did we move the goal post? remember the Belichick quote. I dont give a damn about anything but points, scored and given up...etc etc?
Exactly stats have been meaningess to BB. It was all about points . . That's where the passing game is a joke 6 Total TDs on year. The secondary was one of best in league last year. Has been a big disappointment this year . I think everyone can agree this is a lost year .

Last edited:
I read it, its about time people admitted they were hurt because Brady left them. lol. I was surprised at a few of them that said that. Prom date...Now, about that passing dvoa...
Passing DVOA was 15th last year, 24th so far this year.

Exactly stats have been meaningess to BB. It was all about not giving up points . That's where the passing game is a joke 6 Total TDs on year. The secondary was one of best in league last year. Has been a big disappointment this year . I think everyone can agree this is a lost year .

Not a lost year, really but, a soft-rebuild year with the major impact of the rules and stuff from Covid.

There are number of very good young players to build around going forward, lotsa draft capital and cap space for next year.

I wouldn't call any year under Darth Hoodie a lost year. He is always working on the current year with an eye toward the future.

Not a lost year, really but, a soft-rebuild year with the major impact of the rules and stuff from Covid.

There are number of very good young players to build around going forward, lotsa draft capital and cap space for next year.

I wouldn't call any year under Darth Hoodie a lost year. He is always working on the current year with an eye toward the future.
A soft rebuild is where we would go 10-6. lol We are in the before 2001 territory.

A lost year is something you want to forget happened. The only blight spot of this year offense have been the RBs. They have won 4 games thanks to them taking over . You cant say that about passing game.

A lost year is something you want to forget happened. The only blight spot of this year offense have been the RBs. They have won 4 games thanks to them taking over . You cant say that about passing game.

But I don't want to forget about it. I have actually enjoyed watching the new dynamics on this team this year and bodes very well for the future.

I mean, heck, I rewatch and study every game and as mame film as I can find even the losses almost every week and have for close to 20 years. Nothing is a throwaway with Bill.

Last edited:
Back