Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Criticizing him and calling for him to be fired for incompetence are completely different things.
My point has not changed . He completely ignored the WRs besides Byrd. That was a issue last year . It's showing up big time this year . Harry is joining a long line of WR draft busts.
What people should be doing is admitting they're problem. Finding ways to improve it next year. Instead of making excuses for it .

Last edited:
My point has not changed . He completely ignored the WRs besides Byrd. That was a issue last year . It's showing up big time this year . Harry is joining a long line of WR draft busts.
What people should be doing is admitting they're problem. Finding ways to improve it next year. Instead of making excuses for it .
You have made a valid point. However, it’s not remotely close to enough to question Bill Belichick continuing as head coach of the New England Patriots. If that is what you are doing.

You have made a valid point. However, it’s not remotely close to enough to question Bill Belichick continuing as head coach of the New England Patriots. If that is what you are doing.
I never once mentioned firing him . Mine was about holding him accountable for a big issue. Instead of Sugar coating or making excuses for lack of production at WR & TE.

I never once mentioned firing him . Mine was about holding him accountable for a big issue. Instead of Sugar coating or making excuses for lack of production at WR.

No, you didn't, others here have.

I'm sorry so its don't say anything negative about BB. Because of his success. Hes a great coach has done something unheard of in today NFL. I refuse to Kiss BB ass because ot it. I see a problem I will talk about it.
That seems to be the vibe here. Can't criticize Bill and if you do it means you are a Brady swab. Pretty sad. It seems for folks here saying the team is not performing well specifically because of the personnel somehow are ungrateful and should just blindly support the team no matter their record or performance.

That seems to be the vibe here. Can't criticize Bill and if you do it means you are a Brady swab. Pretty sad. It seems for folks here saying the team is not performing well specifically because of the personnel somehow are ungrateful and should just blindly support the team no matter their record or performance.
That's what real fans do.
I'll say it again, criticizing BB is fine. Calling for his demise after the last 20 years is plain ridiculous.

That's what real fans do.
I'll say it again, criticizing BB is fine. Calling for his demise after the last 20 years is plain ridiculous.
Who was calling for his demise?

This has nothing to do with Brady

BB is a relic of the past. It’s time to move on. It’s been for awhile. He’s a .500 coach.

I don’t care about Tampa or Tom. I want a coach who’s young and can rebuild this roster. It’s not Belichick.
As per above.

As per above.
Thanks. I must have missed that post. That is definitely the minority opinion. Bill told us he was punting on this season due to the cap so we need to see what he does with the cap next year and the draft picks before doing anything. I do think McD will be our HC in the next 2 years so the point is probably moot anyways but hopefully we find our QB before then.

Matt Patricia and Quinn have gotten the boot in Detroit. Feel sorry for Matty, but it never worked out for him there, he just couldn't get it done at that level. he'll find it tough getting another HC gig imho now..

I'm sure BB will welcome him back. He's just example someone who a much better defense coach . in way of his head as a HC.

I'm sure BB will welcome him back. He's just example someone who a much better defense coach . in way of his head as a HC.
I don't know.....Patricia was feeble in the SB loss v the Eagles and the Jags took our defence apart in the AFCCG as well. I'd be in no hurry to see him back here.

I don't know.....Patricia was feeble in the SB loss v the Eagles and the Jags took our defence apart in the AFCCG as well. I'd be in no hurry to see him back here.
If I remember correctly everyone blamed BB. For benching Butler as main reason we lost the SB. Instead of Eagles making the big defense Turnover with game on the line

Back