Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Not throwing the towel in on this season - ever the hopeful optimist - but there is SO much going on or ready to burst I figured we’d get a jump on the background stuff now.

TB- I have no idea what’s in store. It’s been such an odd surreal season, with peak moments and many underwhelming performances. Is it the end? On one hand you hope not - unless they’re incredibly fortunate this post season. You never want it to end. And if anyone deserves to go out on top it’s TB. We’ll see.

Josh- the end of season rumor of every year. It seems Bill intends on passing Shula. Does Josh say enough is enough? Lots of openings in relatively good spots that make sense.

Caserio- he’s up. Does he want his own legacy to start? Houston waiting?

Ossenfort- Director of college scouting. He’s up too. Could he be gone?

Bielsma- reportedly looking for a collegiate HC job.

Judge- supposedly on Giants wish list.

That is a massive amount of potential turnover folks. Never mind the roster. TB, DMc, Van Noy, Slater, Bethel, Collins among the more prominent.

I have a feeling we’re going to see turnover the likes we’ve never seen, even with some of the bigger off season results of the historic success. Here’s to hoping it goes out the right way.

May as well throw in the opponents for next season:

Home: Jets, Bills, Fins, Ravens, Broncos, Raiders, Niners, Cards
Away: Jets, Bills, Fins, Texans, Chiefs, Chargers, Seahawks, Rams

Three west coast trips.

They could do better... much better than that murderer loving asshat

Haslam is an idiot for getting rid of Dorsey...he built that team up well. Yes, he should have never hired Kitchens, but, as far as drafting and free agency goes, Dorsey knows how to do that.

AFC and NFC West next season! That's great, huge Patriot fanbase out west giving many a chance to see the team. 5 away games west of the Mississippi.

Tough schedule no doubt, 5 of those away games outside our division are very tough.

hate to say it but I keep getting the feeling TB is gone, but I lean towards retirement vs. going to another team.
Josh is interesting.... I don't see BB going anywhere so maybe he takes the leap if he likes any of the current openings.

Josh has been more of the problem than Tom this year. I won’t miss him.

Sounds like an F you to a dumb question. Brady’s had years with no WRs. He’s never had a year with no WRs, no run blocking, no Tight ends, average pass blocking, and the worst play calling in a decade. This team would be crazy not to bring him back next year.

If I were him I’d be thinking the chargers offense looks pretty good with Rivers probably out next year.

I hope he’s back though, and from that comment it sounds like he plans on it.

Sounds like an F you to a dumb question. Brady’s had years with no WRs. He’s never had a year with no WRs, no run blocking, no Tight ends, average pass blocking, and the worst play calling in a decade. This team would be crazy not to bring him back next year.

If I were him I’d be thinking the chargers offense looks pretty good with Rivers probably out next year.

I hope he’s back though, and from that comment it sounds like he plans on it.

He should have retired on top last year...seriously.

He should have retired on top last year...seriously.

Could be. We should know by 11:30 Saturday night if he's still got it or if we've been watching his swan song all year.

Back