2. Myles Garrett - 52.5
3. CHASE WINOVICH - 56.1
4. Justin Houston - 57.0

Others of some interest
12. C. Jones - 66.4
40. T. Flowers - 110.9
46. K. Van Noy - 120.9
49. J. Collins - 125.6

Winovich was quite good/promising last year, or at least better than you might expect and he's showing one of the more dramtic improvements I can think of into his second year. He looks like a different guy.

Where is his ceiling? Bit too early to say, but my feeling is that he could end up being one of the finest Patriot EDGE/LBs we've ever had.

He's been great. Great awareness, fine run D and an explosive pass rush with a rip move like you read about.

He beat Eric Fisher on the sack where we got robbed. Beat him like a drum.

I expected big time issues after losing 4 of our most productive LBs, but it hasn't materialized largely because of Chase.

Not bad for a guy that looks like he should be swinging a magic hammer or robbing a bank with a bunch of surfers (quote from Fitzie/Nick Stevens)

Are you ready for this one?
Per PFF, Onwenu is the fourth-highest graded offensive player overall among those with 150+ snaps.
1. Aaron Rodgers, 96.3
2. Russell Wilson, 95.0
3. Wyatt Teller, 94.1
4. MICHAEL ONWENU, 92.2

Are you ready for this one?
Per PFF, Onwenu is the fourth-highest graded offensive player overall among those with 150+ snaps.
1. Aaron Rodgers, 96.3
2. Russell Wilson, 95.0
3. Wyatt Teller, 94.1
4. MICHAEL ONWENU, 92.2

Unreal...sing and a hit

Anyone else notice that going for it on 4th down has become a hot trend in the NFL this year? Almost every team is doing it. In fact, 69% of the time, teams are going for it on 4th & 1.
Unimaginable even last year. They make it 77% of the time! Analytics.

I see the Patriots game will be Monday. I'm wondering...could Newton and Gilmore be active for that game?

Gilmore probably not, he would need to wait five days and after five days it's Sunday. That means it would be impossible for him to pass two tests in one day. Cam, on the other hand, definitely seems like it's possible.

Gilmore probably not, he would need to wait five days and after five days it's Sunday. That means it would be impossible for him to pass two tests in one day. Cam, on the other hand, definitely seems like it's possible.
Thank You. We'd want Cam to play...

I see the Patriots game will be Monday. I'm wondering...could Newton and Gilmore be active for that game?

Monday is fine but 5 PM? What kind of crap is that? I've heard nothing as far Newton's recent tests or even whether or not he has active disease. It was initially reported that he was asymptomatic but that instagram post he made caused me to think he had it pretty bad. It's all hush hush and kept upstairs at Gillette.
I can't see any poss way Gilmore will play.

Monday is fine but 5 PM? What kind of crap is that? I've heard nothing as far Newton's recent tests or even whether or not he has active disease. It was initially reported that he was asymptomatic but that instagram post he made caused me to think he had it pretty bad. It's all hush hush and kept upstairs at Gillette.
I can't see any poss way Gilmore will play.

Gets the game complete before the scheduled one kicks off.

Think about it. How pissed would you be as a network or someone who paid that level ad money to have another game stepping on the captive audience you THOUGHT you had?

When in doubt, follow the $ trail.

Gets the game complete before the scheduled one kicks off.

Think about it. How pissed would you be as a network or someone who paid that level ad money to have another game stepping on the captive audience you THOUGHT you had?

When in doubt, follow the $ trail.

Yeah. That's probably right. I bet the NFL caught an earful from last Monday's conflicting games.

Yeah. That's probably right. I bet the NFL caught an earful from last Monday's conflicting games.

100%.

From ALL fronts.

The TV end I alluded to. And also the player/organization end. MNF is still a pride thing. A team has their chance as the spotlight national only gig, and here come the Patriots, THE FVCKING PATRIOTS!, yet again, stepping on OUR time?

Rog got an earful from all ends I’m sure.

One thing I completely forgot was that I had asked to leave work early tomorrow to be able to watch the game. Fail. I lost two hours thanks to the NFL and their flimsy protocols.

Back