Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Mike Reiss@MikeReiss.3h
Been enjoyable to get to learn more about Adrian Phillips as a player and person this year.
A safety who plays more at the linebacker level in the Patriots' scheme, his 24 tackles lead the team through four games.

One thing I completely forgot was that I had asked to leave work early tomorrow to be able to watch the game. Fail. I lost two hours thanks to the NFL and their flimsy protocols.
Lol I hear you, was going to ask the boss if I could come in early/skip lunch so i could leave early. before i could, they r/s again!

Tom f'n Brady has more playoff wins than any player has ever played in playoff games with 30.

Just heard that on the broadcast from the other day.

Tha is just stunning. WTF?

I cannot even begin to be able to see another combo likeTFB and Bill. Especially under a strict salary cap and so much bullshit from the NFL and hatred of the other owners for their success as the years went on.

I mean what more could you ask for from those 2?

Its time to move one and I most enjoying what I'm seeing Cam with this team so far.

Tom f'n Brady has more playoff wins than any player has ever played in playoff games with 30.

Just heard that on the broadcast from the other day.

Tha is just stunning. WTF?

I cannot even begin to be able to see another combo likeTFB and Bill. Especially under a strict salary cap and so much bullshit from the NFL and hatred of the other owners for their success as the years went on.

I mean what more could you ask for from those 2?

Its time to move one and I most enjoying what I'm seeing Cam with this team so far.
Yes, it is stunning and is not going to ever be seen again,

But I do believe AV appeared 32 times.

Cheers

Cheers

I was really buzzed at 3 am and asked google and she said it was Tom. But she could be wrong. :)

Word going around is that the Patriots told the league it would not play the Broncos until this coming weekend which forced the league to reschedule the game

Mike Reiss@MikeReiss
The Patriots have signed DT Carl Davis (Iowa) off the Jaguars practice squad. Much needed depth with Byron Cowart on the COVID-19 reserve list.

Good signing with Cowart on the COVID list. An Iowa guy who can play & for great depth.

Cheers
Tom has appeared in 41 playoff games. He has 30 wins. He holds the record for most wins and most playoff games started.

"They can beat anybody."

I'm in full agreement with Scar.

Scarnecchia revealed that his 97-year-old mother had COVID-19 during the spring, but had miraculously recovered.

“We took her to the hospital, and thought that was it, she ain’t coming out,” said Scarnecchia. “But four days later, she came out. It was really amazing.”

Even COVID won't fvck with a Scarnecchia!!!🤣

Back