Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Disagree. Brady had done his time and just got tired with BBs style. It’s understandable, totally.
That would be true IF Brady went to a team that had a players coach like Pete Carroll or Mike Tomlin but he didn't. He chose the team with the most talent he could find with an offensively-minded HC. He even switched conferences to got to that team when he could have chose the Chargers and a players coach like Lynn. He also signed up to learn a completely different offense. He did not ask Arians to change anything for him because he believed in the system and the players. It was always about having a chance to win. If it wasn't, he would have left Bill a long time ago.

That would be true IF Brady went to a team that had a players coach like Pete Carroll or Mike Tomlin but he didn't. He chose the team with the most talent he could find with an offensively-minded HC. He even switched conferences to got to that team when he could have chose the Chargers and a players coach like Lynn. He also signed up to learn a completely different offense. He did not ask Arians to change anything for him because he believed in the system and the players. It was always about having a chance to win. If it wasn't, he would have left Bill a long time ago.
Eh, he didn’t have a lot of interest in FA, you do realise that? The Bucks were the only real suitors who came knocking.

Eh, he didn’t have a lot of interest in FA, you do realise that? The Bucks were the only real suitors who came knocking.
He had suitors but most of the teams he said no to like the Bears and the Chargers. Like I said, his decision was not based on finding a player friendly coach which completely debunks this idea that he want to leave Bill because of his personality. He went where he could win a chip. Like the media always says about Bill, Brady left Bill a year early knowing the team was not competitive anymore.

This. He could have went to San Diego, hell he probably could have went to the colts or the bears. He chose Tampa for a couple reasons. One they were on the east coast where he wanted to stay because of his kid situation and they were a Qb away from being a good team. I dont know if Brady knew how competitive or not the pats would be, but he saw an issue with the offense last year and it did not get fixed this year. At some point when you get older, you dont want to just keep having to do the same thing over and over.

Arians is not a player friendly coach??!

it was clear that the past few seasons that Brady had grown a little apart from Bill, the Guerrero matter and Tom had changed in many ways, growing the TB business, stretching out on social media etc. And, dont underestimate the desire to prove oneself elsewhere.

look, there’s no blame here. Tom wanted a change and got it. You seem to want to point the finger at Bill and the team for effectively forcing him out. That clearly did not happen.

Arians is not a player friendly coach??!
No. Carson Palmer actually describes his coaching style a lot like Belichick. He coaches hard, speaks candidly. He has already called out Brady harshly a couple of times in the media when he struggled early in the season. He does that with all his players. If anything he is tougher for Brady in some ways than Bill because Arians does speak publicly to the media.

Don;'t care why he left. He's gone. Enjoying what he's doing in TB but he's not here and not much of a concern to the team we root for.

This. He could have went to San Diego, hell he probably could have went to the colts or the bears. He chose Tampa for a couple reasons. One they were on the east coast where he wanted to stay because of his kid situation and they were a Qb away from being a good team. I dont know if Brady knew how competitive or not the pats would be, but he saw an issue with the offense last year and it did not get fixed this year. At some point when you get older, you dont want to just keep having to do the same thing over and over.
Brady could not know what the offense would look like this year because he left on the first day of free agency. He was leaving period. No ifs, and or buts.

He chose the only other team who wanted him. Funny how you always ignore this fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brandon Copeland will be out 6 weeks minimum after tearing a pectoral muscle in the game.

I don't think I ever saw him do anything while he was out there. Sucks he got injured, though.

He took a breather and went back in the game.

Bears offered him as well. Saints were going to if Brees didn't decide to come back. Rappaport reported on it in September.

Mazz, who literally thinks that Brady walks on water, makes it sound as if half the NFL was vying for his services.
Whoop-de-doo, two teams were.
He could hard be selective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's sad to think of our Pats as a bottom 5 team but with the play on field the last 2-3 weeks, we're almost there.

ElRxIuvXYAIq3qi

And the Chase Winovich situation is a strange one. Why has his playing time decreased so significantly? Bill confirmed reduced playing time yesterday was not related to that stupid penalty.

And the Chase Winovich situation is a strange one. Why has his playing time decreased so significantly? Bill confirmed reduced playing time yesterday was not related to that stupid penalty.
he needs to get better vs the run...setting an edge matters

I really hate to say this, but maybe the Pats should be selling and not waiting until after Sunday. I don't WANT to think this is the way to go. The faster we begin the rebuild the faster we get back.

Back