Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

I'll give you a fact. I prefer this Cam Newton to Brady of last year. Fact.

No, that's OK. I think I'll trash wherever the fuck I want and when I find utter bullshit which is spewed by you constantly on just about every subject. :)

I don't see a joke about the bat signal and the word 'Brady' as a personal attack. Of course the thread is devolving now and I may have to close it or something. Maybe flood it with pictures of owls.

I'd rather just back out of the Brady discussion as I originally planned until I was dragged back in.

You are free to keep discussing him with all the facts and figures you like.

I don't see a joke about the bat signal and the word 'Brady' as a personal attack. Of course the thread is devolving now and I may have to close it or something. Maybe flood it with pictures of owls.

I'd rather just back out of the Brady discussion as I originally planned until I was dragged back in.

You are free to keep discussing him with all the facts and figures you like.
i like owls

I think the reason Meyers comes up when talking about Brady and his attitude is a lot due to the Texans game last season. Brady was on the sidelines chewing Meyers out after one series and it got a lot of attention in the media. I think he also went after Harry in that game as well. Bear in mind the skipping of OTAs was particularly ugly knowing full well there were rookie receivers like this who needed time.

But this isn't new. Brady was like that with KT and Dobson in their first season and was yelling on the sidelines at them in one game and was called out on this by Michael Irvin and Brady then apologised.

Look, this is part of what makes Brady the GOAT, the relentless drive for perfection. Nothing wrong with that. But what jolted last year was Tom deliberately slipping OTAs and not putting the time in to help develop those rookie receivers, chewing them out in front of the cameras and then you hear the Stern interview and it's not a great look.

It was noticeable because Irvin is one of the rare media commentators who is a Patriot admirer and big Brady fan. And it seemed to have an effect because Tom apologised soon after.

Back