Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Easily 5 games better with the much improved Oline and run game compared to last year. He beats the Bills the first time, Chiefs, Broncos, Texans, Niners. Also beats the Seahawks too so possibly 6 games better.

Not if he refused to throw to anyone not named Julian Edelman.

That's ridiculous. I was being generous in saying Tom would have been 2 games better at best. The Bronco and Bills games, maybe. Cam's runs did the damage in Seattle, the Niners would have won as it was down to their run game. No Jules, no TEs. disruption on the O Line, no Develin any more, we could go on and on. And Tom was not better with Meyers or Harry last season.
Our biggest issue was putrid Qb play. Tom would have easily got us to double digits wins. We lost 3 games to losing teams alone. Tom wins all of those.

Ugh. Who cares. Brady is not here and didn't want to be. This thread is about the Patriots, not what former players would have done.

Would have been great to have Wikfork out there too.
I think now that season is over the comparison is warranted given we finished 5 games worse this year and Brady won 4 more games for the Bucs propelling them into the post season for the first time in 13 seasons while we missed for the first time in 12 seasons.

I have always maintained that top Qb play is worth 4-5 wins a season and that was proven in spades this year with Brady's departure.

Hopefully we find a legit Qb soon as that is when the winning will start again.

I don't. He isn't here and wasn't going to be. What the Bucs have done is completely irrelevant to me.

But this thread should probably be retired soon anyway as we look to 2021.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

Back