Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Not a good week for Bill. First Asante and now the NFL's CMO ...

No one cares what A$$ante has to say.
The article above isn't anti-BB. In fact, if you read it, he explains why BB didn't fall into the Urban Meyer trap.
Honestly, the stuff you use to support your hate for BB is making you look foolish.
That includes our great 2021 draft directed by BB the GM.

In 20+ years just as the Pats head honcho, BB has coached well over 1000 players on the active roster of an NFL team. Besides A$$ante, what truly name player has said anything really negative about BB and not recanted at a later date (after retiring and having some time to think about it). Even if you had 20 ex players, that would be what less than 2%. Name anyone in a place of authority that can get 98% approval.

In 20+ years just as the Pats head honcho, BB has coached well over 1000 players on the active roster of an NFL team. Besides A$$ante, what truly name player has said anything really negative about BB and not recanted at a later date (after retiring and having some time to think about it). Even if you had 20 ex players, that would be what less than 2%. Name anyone in a place of authority that can get 98% approval.
Samuel is a tool. Most players understand the business side of football. Seymour was always saying it's a business when he wanted more money, but while he was hurt about being traded, still understood "it's a business."

Ditto Ted Johnson who complained about Bill playing him when he had a concussion, but then more or less recanted when it was pointed out that he hid symptoms in order to stay in the game. And AFAIK, Bill and Ted and fine now and even had an excellent adventure together.

I would say that Amendola was the only one who did a great job here and bitched afterward, but again, it was only that Denver had fewer restrictions and was more "free" than New England. Ditto Welker. Ty Law called BB a liar but changed his mind when Bill resigned him.

For his side, Bill rarely if ever says anything bad about a player who leaves, and if the player worked hard to do the best he could, Bill goes out of his way to complement them. That is how I think it should be done on both sides. I know I read a couple people here who said something like "we are all celebrating that Cam is gone," but I'm not one who is. I'm celebrating Mac winning the starting job, but Cam did his best in an impossible situation and never complained or through anyone under the bus for that crazy year in 2020. I feel badly for him about it ending this way, as I feel sorry for any player who might have played his last snap at football, which was his life since about age 5. Except Jack Tatum. He can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.

We have already talked about this a few days ago. There's a few disgruntled expats that aren't fans of BB.

Another player that I forgot was Logan Mankins.

I hope this isn't considered P&R material, but does anyone know the percentage of Pats players and staff who are vaccinated? I have heard some reports of other teams saying they're at 100% or other percentages, but have not seen any data regarding where the Patriots sit. Most importantly, wondering if we're over the 85% to be eligible for in person meetings once the season starts. Does anyone know?

We have already talked about this a few days ago. There's a few disgruntled expats that aren't fans of BB.

Another player that I forgot was Logan Mankins.
Wes Welker too

When I say disgruntled exPat players not being pro BB, I'm NOT making digs at BB...I'm just recalling true events that happened. Stuff like this happens in everyday life all of the time.

I hope this isn't considered P&R material, but does anyone know the percentage of Pats players and staff who are vaccinated? I have heard some reports of other teams saying they're at 100% or other percentages, but have not seen any data regarding where the Patriots sit. Most importantly, wondering if we're over the 85% to be eligible for in person meetings once the season starts. Does anyone know?
No. The Pats have not released any information on that.

I think some media members have guessed based on mask wearing in camps.

Reportedly, the only team at 100% is TB. I've heard/read that NE is in the 85-90 range, but I have no hard information. Also, reportedly the league average is around 85 and I've heard that Buffalo is #32 percentage wise. But, none of that's confirmed other than TB @ 100.

Reportedly, the only team at 100% is TB. I've heard/read that NE is in the 85-90 range, but I have no hard information. Also, reportedly the league average is around 85 and I've heard that Buffalo is #32 percentage wise. But, none of that's confirmed other than TB @ 100.

Yeah I saw that, had been looking at this as well:

I have no idea what cutdowns did to anyone's percentages though. I would not expect a team to voluntarily cut players such that they pushed themselves from being in compliance with the 85% threshold to hold in person meetings to out of compliance with that. However I have no actual data to validate that supposition at all. Assuming the info in this article is accurate, though, that would mean the Colts, Cardinals, WFT, and Vikings were likely to be 4 of the 5 teams 'in the danger zone' prior to the cut downs. I guess we'll see soon enough, as it'll be pretty apparent I'd imagine if there are in person meetings being held or not. Just seems like quite the disadvantageous position to be in if you are not over that mark which is why I was wondering.

That's ballsy of Harry to go for the No.1 shirt. Hopefully that confidence can translate finally onto the field. But I have my doubts.....

That's ballsy of Harry to go for the No.1 shirt. Hopefully that confidence can translate finally onto the field. But I have my doubts.....
Removing the substance utilized to create the 5 on his jersey will ultimately reduce his game day weight and increase his acceleration and speed. This will revitalize his career.

Back