Looking at the Patriots - 2021

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I hope so. These next 4 weeks may tell us who this team really is - Cowboys, Chargers, Panthers & Browns. 2-7 is a real possibility unless lessons get learned quickly.
Anybody interested in playing the Jest's again? Maybe this month? At Gillette?

You know, just for fun.

:coffee:

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Yards don't win games, points do. Points allowed we are doing well. But BB's defenses have always given up a lot of yards and fewer points. I still want to see us stop the damn run though..lol

I do remember in 2003 or 2004 we faced the Colts in the AFCCG, James put up 125 yards rushing or something like that. It turns out, that was by design, Manning and his receivers were the more dangerous weapons so allowing the Colts ro run on us, kept the ball out of the air. I'm pretty sure that was the game we won 20-3.
If your defense can limit all stats AND points...that's where the greatest defenses of all time are at. But, teams have different strategies...BB's defenses are usually bend but don't break. Tighten up in the redzone. As long as they can eat the clock, but, limit the points.

1970Dart

Reaction score
If your defense can limit all stats AND points...that's where the greatest defenses of all time are at. But, teams have different strategies...BB's defenses are usually bend but don't break. Tighten up in the redzone. As long as they can eat the clock, but, limit the points.
Exactly, I still wouldn't mind seeing us shut down a team completely though..lol

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
The most double teamed DT in the NFL this year is our own CHRISTIAN BARMORE
Teams have taken notice and are game planning for him already.
FBm4F0zXsAg67HJ

SkiptoMyLou

Mac Attack!
Reaction score
FBm4F0zXsAg67HJ

Awesome. It makes sense, because when he is blocked by one player he seems to get off blocks almost effortlessly.

TommyD420

Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss.
Reaction score
2-7?

Yikes.

I am seeing 4-3 in 2 weeks. I am not sure where 2-7 is coming from. Chargers will be tough, certainly more so than last year even though our QB is way better. It's good we get the Browns at home as that will certainly be tough. Not sure what the handwringing might be with Carolina. They're not very good and honestly I don't know how Dallas struggled so much with them.
The Patriots could realistically lose all of the next four games. They will be underdogs in all of them.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
The Patriots could realistically lose all of the next four games. They will be underdogs in all of them.
It's somewhat of a rebuild year, but, at least it's better than last year though...QB wise.

Flagg the Wanderer

Sonic sez: Clawk Moar Ringz!
Reaction score
Next week is Jets at home, but presumably you're literally looking past that and talking about the other 4 of the next 5?

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
FBm4F0zXsAg67HJ
#RollTide

Flagg the Wanderer

Reaction score
FBm4F0zXsAg67HJ
I'm not surprised. He's been nasty, and he's Harder to Handle than Chris Robinson hip deep in zig-zags. Like, Twice As Hard.

Flagg the Wanderer

Reaction score
I'm not surprised. He's been nasty, and he's Harder to Handle than Chris Robinson hip deep in zig-zags. Like, Twice As Hard.
Now I'm totally jonesing to hear those songs...will be back.

TyLawsPick6

Reaction score
I see what you did there. Too bad that band isn't a band anymore. Just the sold out brothers and crappy hired guns.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I see what you did there. Too bad that band isn't a band anymore. Just the sold out brothers and crappy hired guns.

Some would say that the bros are the band...

Flagg the Wanderer

Reaction score
Now I'm totally jonesing to hear those songs...will be back.
Done. The Little Wanderers added to the playlist so we knocked off those, then Blinding Lights (Weeknd), Slam (Onyx), Cake By The Ocean (Whoeverthafuk), and Never There (Cake).

Evening dance party, and the smallest of the Little Wanderers was absolutely jamming to Hard to Handle and Never There. Solid taste for a not-quite-one-year-old.

Now reading, then to bed.

Flagg the Wanderer

Reaction score
Some would say that the bros are the band...
Some said that Axl Rose was G'n'F'n'R, but that didn't turn out well at all.

That said, I haven't followed anything the Crowds have done at least since the mid-90s, so I wouldn't know.