Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Maybe her tax accountant gathers up all her credit card receipts and submitted her taxes, but more likely this is like Brady deflating footballs: if you tell a lie often enough it will eventually be believed by most people, expecially in this case as it has a major corporation's weight behind the story. You and I know better, and fans of other teams believe it because they want it to be true, but to the vast majority of people whose interest in football is limited to the superbowl ads and halftime show, deflategate is a fact.

But this subtopic begs the question: Can Kate Hudson rush the passer?
No. This is a good friend of mine. He was the one doing her expenses on the movie set.

Also, if anyone of you saw The Fighter, and remember High On Crack Street, Lost Lives of Lowell from 1995, and remember the character "Boo-Boo", at the time of that film being released, that guy was still alive. I would have never wagered on that.

My buddy his his iPod and other valuables when ol' Boo-Boo stopped by the set.

Science and common sense proved no one did anything to the footballs and common sense and hard copy receipts for condoms means Kate Hudson is really cheap and slutty.

I am expecting the Patriots to win today, since they've won So Much the last 20 years. But last night, I told someone that I thought the Cowboys would kick their arse (because the Cowboys are currently so much better than the Patriots). Am I alone with these thoughts and feelings?

I am expecting the Patriots to win today, since they've won So Much the last 20 years. But last night, I told someone that I thought the Cowboys would kick their arse (because the Cowboys are currently so much better than the Patriots). Am I alone with these thoughts and feelings?
Not alone. The anti-BB media is still relelentless 24/7, hammering it into people’s heads.

This is why this team needs to come out with their hair on fire and slap the daylights out of the Cowboys.

They have some ability and control to change the oversold narrative.

Plus, I want to see that turd Paul Perillo eat his words.

Agholor is a disappointment isn't he. He shouldn't be, the talent is there and he's a good WR, but it just hasn't clicked for him here yet.

Agholor is a disappointment isn't he. He shouldn't be, the talent is there and he's a good WR, but it just hasn't clicked for him here yet.

Drops have plagued him throughout his career. His drops are plaguing the Pats now.

He was good last year...that's about it. It was a mistake of a free agent sign. Bourne isn't very good, but, he's making more plays than Nelson is.

Thanks for the laugh...

If he catches that ball in OT he could have easily gotten some 30-40 yards, and there would be less criticism towards McDaniels or how conservative the Pats have been. At the end of the day the players gotta execute and that was one of the big what if plays that have plagued the Pats so far this year.

If he catches that ball in OT he could have easily gotten some 30-40 yards, and there would be less criticism towards McDaniels or how conservative the Pats have been. At the end of the day the players gotta execute and that was one of the big what if plays that have plagued the Pats so far this year.
It's almost comical how they've done it, when you think about it. The Harris fumble, this wide open drop last night. It's just the ultimate brain fart kinda stuff.

Back