Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Good news, everybody.

With the Titans beating the Bills last night, the Pats are only 2 games out of 1st place in the AFC East
and still only 1 game out of a wild card berth.

:coffee:

This is why there's no panic or hysteria from the vast majority of fans. Players and coaches too of course.

We're close, we've been a play or two away from actually beating two of the best teams out there. We're competitive and there is clearly a very good attitude in that locker room. No lack of motivation and they just keep on fighting.

And we have our future QB in place.

Good news, everybody.

With the Titans beating the Bills last night, the Pats are only 2 games out of 1st place in the AFC East
and still only 1 game out of a wild card berth.

:coffee:
I kept refreshing for the score as I was watching the Sox win with this in mind.

This is why there's no panic or hysteria from the vast majority of fans. Players and coaches too of course.

We're close, we've been a play or two away from actually beating two of the best teams out there. We're competitive and there is clearly a very good attitude in that locker room. No lack of motivation and they just keep on fighting.

And we have our future QB in place.
This is the part I don't get. I understand it's an been an underwhelming start to the season, but the fact we have a future franchise QB so quickly is amazing. And, throw in the idea you can see some good things forming with how close they are to winning the games they're losing, it's not as bad as people claim.

You'd think this team was getting blown off the field or had bad attitudes.

Today the Pats:
Placed on Injured Reserve: Chase Winovich, DE
Signed to 53 Man Roster: Myles Bryant, CB
Signed to Practice Squad: Riley Patterson, K
Workout: Austin Watkins, WR

Patterson will give Folk a rest for a week or 2

Today the Pats:
Placed on Injured Reserve: Chase Winovich, DE
Signed to 53 Man Roster: Myles Bryant, CB
Signed to Practice Squad: Riley Patterson, K
Workout: Austin Watkins, WR

Patterson will give Folk a rest for a week or 2
Related to Sammie...he might be a decent sign. Waived by 49ers.

Playing not to lose is something we're not used to around here.

I had posted this is the Cowboys game thread but probably should have put it here.

Why do you think Bill has gone conservative? This goes back to Brady so its not just because we have a rookie QB this year although I do think that plays into somewhat. Lazar asked him is it a "gut thing" and Bill bristled at that but then kind of said it is as it depends on the situation in the game.

BB has lost his balls. He much rather play it safe & hope he dont lose. Then be aggresive go for the win. Thats why this team is 2-4. Edelman say it best don't be a Homer . BB should be held accountable.

Back