Looking at the Patriots - 2021

He is not here. It doesn't matter.
I beg to differ UT. This thread is talking about the 2021 Patriots. One of the biggest issues facing this team ALL offseason was Gilmore and whether Bill would extend him or trade him. Well, he did neither until 2 weeks ago deciding to let him go for a 6th round pick and here we are with our secondary in shambles in desperate need of his services. It is these type of GM decisions that are the difference between making the playoffs and finishing .500 or below.

I beg to differ UT. This thread is talking about the 2021 Patriots. One of the biggest issues facing this team ALL offseason was Gilmore and whether Bill would extend him or trade him. Well, he did neither until 2 weeks ago deciding to let him go for a 6th round pick and here we are with our secondary in shambles in desperate need of his services. It is these type of GM decisions that are the difference between making the playoffs and finishing .500 or below.
And there was a thread for that.

He is no longer part of the 2021 Patriots and therefore irrelevant.

Last edited:

Didn't you basically take ownership of a Gilmore traded thread a few weeks back? It's not that difficult to bump that thread and make your case there. That said, he's no longer here. He is a Panther. This is the Patriots thread as you mentioned in your own post.

So with 8 days until the trade deadline, will the Pats make a move? If so will it be secondary, LB or wr?
With $4 mil in cap space, the options are a little limited. There was some speculation of maybe getting Jmac back from the Dolphins, but they placed him on IR today.

Didn't you basically take ownership of a Gilmore traded thread a few weeks back? It's not that difficult to bump that thread and make your case there. That said, he's no longer here. He is a Panther. This is the Patriots thread as you mentioned in your own post.
No. The trade takes on a new significance right now given the state of our secondary. I do wonder if we try to pull a trade this week but we don't have much cap.

So with 8 days until the trade deadline, will the Pats make a move? If so will it be secondary, LB or wr?

Harry for a CB? But no, I think BB is rolling with what he has for now. It's not as if we only need 1 guy to win it all.

No one is giving us anything of value for Harry IMO.

There’s a lot of talk on social media on how the rest of the league let Belichick get the best DT in the draft at pick 38.…..

Barmore was expected to be a 1st round draft pick. It's not really difficult to clairvoyant that predict/shun...

The point being though, that he dropped to the 2nd round. the best D lineman in the draft and Bill picked up with the 38th pick.

And we still havent seen Perkins in full action yet!

The point being though, that he dropped to the 2nd round. the best D lineman in the draft and Bill picked up with the 38th pick.

And we still havent seen Perkins in full action yet!
I am getting the impression Perkins is going to the red shirt IR treatment. Maybe not, but that's what it feels like.

Back