Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Jete game grades per PFF. This team is improving rapidly. Some had rough games but we know they can do better.

Look at all that "green"...and 2 in the "elite blue-green"!!

FCiwu57X0AUj7_a

On D, some who stepped up were new to the usual group. From 12-22, C'mon Man!, we know you can do better than this.

FCiwu5_XoAgsrkG

Jete game grades per PFF. This team is improving rapidly. Some had rough games but we know they can do better.

Look at all that "green"...and 2 in the "elite blue-green"!!

FCiwu57X0AUj7_a

On D, some who stepped up were new to the usual group. From 12-22, C'mon Man!, we know you can do better than this.

FCiwu5_XoAgsrkG
van noy again..he's been brutal. sux cause i was psyched to get him back.
TEAM SPEED ON DEFENSE IN 22 DRAFT PLEASE

I am always stunned how underrated Lawrence Guy is. His name is never mentioned by Pats fans and he's been one of the best 3-4 DEs in the league for 4 years.

Don't agree. We have two good OLBs in Van Noy and Judon. Van Noy has been playing on a bad groin so he gets a pass from me. He's been fine overall.

Yep. Must get faster in the front 7 and rebuild the secondary starting hopefully with paying Jackson.

Great head on his shoulders and great set of pipes. He might have a career after football. All around great to listen to.

the more i hear from him the more i like him. kind of reminds me of vereen as far as his smoothness with the media and thinking that may be the direction he goes post career.

Great head on his shoulders and great set of pipes. He might have a career after football. All around great to listen to.

I love the way when Taylor scored, the first man to him in the EZ was Harris. And Harris wasn’t even in the lineup for that play! He sprinted from the sideline! And he made sure Taylor had the ball as a memento and was bigging him up to the crowd.

the more i hear from him the more i like him. kind of reminds me of vereen as far as his smoothness with the media and thinking that may be the direction he goes post career.
I think hes destined for better things than that. The faculty at Bama raved about his intelligence and commitment to his studies and became a mentor to many. Coaching seems a likely post career move imho.

Don't be disingenuous, Mazz. If you were a Pats fan and you cared about the secondary, you would be looking at who could help, who could the Pats trade for. But you're not a Pats fan and you don't care about the Pats secondary. All you care about is to whine about decisions made a long time ago so you can bitch about Belichick letting Brady leave.

Gilmore isn't available and isn't coming back so there is NOTHING relevant about Gilmore regarding the 2021 Patriots.

If you can't talk Patriots football, please stay out of this thread. Do you need UT to make a BB sucks forum for you? You could post this shit there, I suppose.

Don't be disingenuous, Mazz. If you were a Pats fan and you cared about the secondary, you would be looking at who could help, who could the Pats trade for. But you're not a Pats fan and you don't care about the Pats secondary. All you care about is to whine about decisions made a long time ago so you can bitch about Belichick letting Brady leave.

Gilmore isn't available and isn't coming back so there is NOTHING relevant about Gilmore regarding the 2021 Patriots.

If you can't talk Patriots football, please stay out of this thread. Do you need UT to make a BB sucks forum for you? You could post this shit there, I suppose.
It appears that the team and Gilmore were at a contract impasse, and Gilmore made it known he was injured until he was appeased, hence the trade. So even if Gilmore was here, he would not be playing without a new contract. Just because he will do it for the kitties doesn't mean he would have done it for the BBs

I think hes destined for better things than that. The faculty at Bama raved about his intelligence and commitment to his studies and became a mentor to many. Coaching seems a likely post career move imho.
prep him to take over for fears!

She's literally a conduit for the predictable anti-BB media trolling. I specifically don't listen to 98.5 or watch or read any of the garbage on ESPN or elsewhere, so it sucks seeing it in here. The story should be that Gilmore helped us win a SB and was an all time great FA signing by BB. Instead, it gets flipped around as if BB should be overpaying a soon to be 32 year old CB in a bloated market, which of course, would be dumb to do. And, if he did it, we all know how the goalposts would be moved yet again to bash BB again.

Not surprisingly, all 5 are offensive players. C'mon, D!

View: https://twitter.com/PFF_Patriots/status/1453040697431502850

So far so good...I gotta say, the 2019 draft, the 2020 draft and this year's draft are looking solid. We have 2 quality starters in each draft. Kraft was such an idiot claiming publicly that these recent drafts haven't been good. Even Kraft got brainwashed by the ant-BB media, which is sad to see because it's not true. JC Jackson and Wynn also grade out highly at PFF from the 2018 draft.

Throw in Gunner and Bailey as All Pro STs guys from 2019 as well.

Back