Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Not surprisingly, all 5 are offensive players. C'mon, D!

View: https://twitter.com/PFF_Patriots/status/1453040697431502850

So far so good...I gotta say, the 2019 draft, the 2020 draft and this year's draft are looking solid. We have 2 quality starters in each draft. Kraft was such an idiot claiming publicly that these recent drafts haven't been good. Even Kraft got brainwashed by the ant-BB media, which is sad to see because it's not true. JC Jackson and Wynn also grade out highly at PFF from the 2018 draft.

Throw in Gunner and Bailey as All Pro STs guys from 2019 as well.

Gunner seems to be getting better each game as well. He sure takes a pounding on kick returns but manages to squeeze those few extra yards. Good to see him in an offensive series as well on Sunday.

Gunner seems to be getting better each game as well. He sure takes a pounding on kick returns but manages to squeeze those few extra yards. Good to see him in an offensive series as well on Sunday.
I was giddy to see him in there with Hoyer. Now I just want to see it with Mac Jones. I think he can be a 3rd down Amendola guy. I really do.

The Jete released S Adrian Colbert. He excels at STs and also plays FS. The Pats currently have 2 spots available. Any WRs or CBs out there please?

The Jete released S Adrian Colbert. He excels at STs and also plays FS. The Pats currently have 2 spots available. Any WRs or CBs out there please?

I guess picking him up wouldn't be a terrible idea if Mills is moving to CB full time, but I don't recall him being particularly good in coverage. Also getting cut by the Jests... ouch. What a gut punch.

Good guy on twitter, so I hope he gets a shot even in the practice squad.

So far so good...I gotta say, the 2019 draft, the 2020 draft and this year's draft are looking solid. We have 2 quality starters in each draft. Kraft was such an idiot claiming publicly that these recent drafts haven't been good. Even Kraft got brainwashed by the ant-BB media, which is sad to see because it's not true. JC Jackson and Wynn also grade out highly at PFF from the 2018 draft.

Throw in Gunner and Bailey as All Pro STs guys from 2019 as well.
Sorry 2020 drafts not soild. Dugger & Onwenu are standouts. Uche & Herron are descent players. So far Uche just a 3rd down situational player 7 tackles 3 sacks . Now we get to busts Asiasi, Keene , Jennings, Rohrwasser..All top 5 round picks :coffee:

Last edited:
Sorry 2020 drafts not soild. Dugger & Onwenu are standouts. Uche & Herron are descent players. So far Uche just a 3rd down situational player 7 tackles 3 sacks . Now we get to busts Asiasi, Keene , Jennings, Rohrwasser..All top 5 round picks :coffee:

More than you think. Uche is playing behind veterans and it will take a while. He will be good. Assisi same now with Henry and Smith. Keene? Who knows, injured.

More than you think. Uche is playing behind veterans and it will take a while. He will be good. Assisi same now with Henry and Smith. Keene? Who knows, injured.
BB drafts 2 TEs in 3rd round. The next Off season gives big contracts to top 2 TEs in FA. I'm not going to call it a solid draft . When Dugger your only standout player in first 5 rounds. None of Facts support it.

Last edited:
BB drafts 2 TEs in 3rd round. The next Off season gives big contracts to top 2 TEs in FA. I'm not going to call it a solid draft . When Dugger your only standout player in first 5 rounds. None of Facts support it.
BB will have to try that with the WR position...

2022 draft is going to determine in large part how quick this rebuild can be done. Have to draft CB, LB and WR well. Need a kicker too.

Umm, how many good starters do you expect out of a draft? There are 53 players on a roster, not 73. I expect minimum 2 key starters. We have them. That's why I used the word "solid". It is solid.

They're not "bad" at all like the media is lying about constantly.

Your seeing a improvement every week from Bourne , Henry & Myers. Agholar & Smith continue to be overpaid disappointments.
They just got here. This is like when Gilmore got here in 2017 and people were claiming he was overpaid and a mistake. Let it marinate. Good lord, our society is so conditioned to think everything has to be immediate. It's like looking at adult life through a child's eyes. It doesn't make sense. If you started a new job, would you be a dynamo at the beginning? No. New people, new environment, learning curve, etc.

Last edited:
Umm, how many good starters do you expect out of a draft? There are 53 players on a roster, not 73. I expect minimum 2 key starters. We have them. That's why I used the word "solid". It is solid.

They're not "bad" at all like the media is lying about constantly.
Yes overall it was a bad draft class. Those reports are accurate. When you only get two starters in Dugger 2nd & Onwenu 6th. Uche as just a situational pass rusher. Zero production after that til steal of draft in the 6th.

Last edited:
Back