Looking at the Patriots - 2021

What do you folks think a successful season would be for the Patriots, this season? I know week to week, our feelings will probably change. Right now, I think just getting to the playoffs, with a possible win, would be pretty cool.
At the beginning of the year, I want the Pats to be competitive. There were so many new faces offensively that my expectations were hoping for a winning season or at least close .500. At 8-4 right now, I think this team can go as far as it wants to. They are playing great football, the last 5 out of 6 wins have been convincing. I expect to see them near the top in the league by the end of the regular season. I think they will make into the playoffs. That's as far as I look into the future.

Judon was the best free agent sign on defense. Henry so far is healthy and contributing brilliantly. I was wrong on Bourne, he's playing very well lately. Smith might pan out eventually. Ditto for Mills.
Someone admitting they were wrong. What a novel and rare concept. Congrats! Some of those who up until recently were regulars here could learn from you...but, they won't. Even if they were still here they wouldn't.

Someone admitting they were wrong. What a novel and rare concept. Congrats! Some of those who up until recently were regulars here could learn from you...but, they won't. Even if they were still here they wouldn't.
I only went by watching him play earlier...

What do you folks think a successful season would be for the Patriots, this season? I know week to week, our feelings will probably change. Right now, I think just getting to the playoffs, with a possible win, would be pretty cool.

Winning the AFC East, and a playoff win. If we win the division, shows the Patriots are still around. If we get to the Playoffs and Mac Jones shows he can handle the big time and win a playoff game, that shows the future is bright. Anything on top of that is gravy. Also, check this out as of yesterday:

1638274998034.png

Not saying it would be needed to have the season be a successful one, but it sure would be cool.

No, they wouldn't.

As stated, the media controls people's ability to have adult-level critical thinking skills. And, on top of that, these same people try to talk down to you and lecture you after their clearly wrong knee jerk reactions to things. And, this is anything in life, by the way. It's a disease some in our society have due to accepting hot takes on their smart phone or computer.

Just one more example of it. Remove all context, believe what you want to believe based on an agenda, and run to the internet to try to find a match of what the person wants to believe.

I'm still waiting for Agholor to break out. I didn't expect much and he's delivered exactly that...not much.
i feel like he will. i see some much stuff coming under the coverage and he is really an over the top guy. i could see him have a late season run when all of the sudden Mac starts throwing more down the field when teams tighten up the closer stuff as the season ends and the playoffs start.

. And, on top of that, these same people try to talk down to you and lecture you after their clearly wrong knee jerk reactions to things. And, this is anything in life, by the way. It's a disease some in our society have due to accepting hot takes on their smart phone or computer.
Kinda feel like I'm being talked down to.

Back