Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Steve1

Reaction score
It's crazy, but with things going the Patriots' way lately, I'm expecting KC to lose tonight (they're currently ahead 13-3), and the Patriots to win tomorrow. I hope so!

1970Dart

Reaction score
It feels really good to come from 2-4 to the #1 seed in the AFC.

What a crazy year.
Agreed, just 2 month ago, we were looking the Pats to be competitive and even if they lost, we knew what we had for a team in the future. What's happening now is almost surreal. After Brady left I was resigned to the fact that we may be just another potential playoff contender and I was happy with that. This has been such an amazing season, buckle up people, this ride doesn't appear to be over yet.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
After conducting another master class on both sides of the ball tonight in Buffalo, anyone who doesn’t believe Bill Belichick is the greatest coach in NFL history should permanently be placed on Santa’s naughty list

FDWEP4FVkAAliT0

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score

SkiptoMyLou

Mac Attack!
Reaction score

I hate to say this but I like post retirement Peyton. He doesn't seem to take himself as serious as he did when he was playing.

I'm gonna go take a bath to wash that off now.

Darth Despot

Still Alive
Reaction score
Website
tokevinwithlove.wordpress.com
I hate to say this but I like post retirement Peyton. He doesn't seem to take himself as serious as he did when he was playing.

I don't watch the ManningCast last night because I was focused on the game, but when MNF doesn't involver the Pats I prefer that to the standard announcers.

1970Dart

Reaction score

Manning always has high praise for Belichick and the Pats and he makes really funny commercials. I always respected Peyton, he's a great QB one of the best to ever do it.

Roberto71

Reaction score
Manning was one of the greats no question. He might not have hit the heights Brady managed, but he was still an outstanding QB. Bill always said how hard it was to defend against him. Interesting from Manning yesterday, he said it was just exhausting having to plan for Bills defenses.

With the Patriots going forward, I do think the Colts and Miami will be two tricky games. The Finns have got it going a bit and Flores will have a very good defensive plan for the Pats when they meet.

sg14

Reaction score
Like to see #95 DT D. Ekuale stay on the 53, look like he popped, hate to lose him.