Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Mr Kraft bought the team for $175M in 1994 - at the time the most anyone had ever paid for any NFL Franchise, and were probably worth the least of any of them by a probably not so insignificant margin. Now 27 years later, they're the second only to the Cowboys, who 27 years ago were probably still the most valuable Franchise.

Also, it is crazy that Barca are worth that much, yet they're up to their eyeballs in debt

It wasn't just the initial investment. He worked hard to bring this brand to its current value.

High five Bob.
I think you mean than you Tom.

If anyone doubts this give him 3 years in Tampa.

Another reason popped into my head why 2021 should be better for the Pats than 2020.

Turnover margin.
Forced fumbles are a byproduct of a defense's aggressiveness and pursuit to the football.
For years the Pats excelled in this area but for 2020 the Pats finished dead last in the league with only 5 FFs on season. Lots of room for improvement.

By comparison, the Ravens had 25.

One thing that drives me nuts is an end/OLB not setting the edge. The first video is an amazing job. The second video he slides across the line without over committing, sheds a blocker, works through trash and makes the play on the other side of the line. Not sure about the third video without kowing assignments. If it was a sccheme rush then the LB shouldn't have backpedaled. If he freelanced, hello Jamie Collins......

I hope that's not the case, because Patricia failed miserably as a HC. At least McDaniels had some success as a HC. I'd like to think the reason McDaniels has stuck around is because BB might have him as the heir apparent. That said I hope this is ways away, because neither of them even put together will equal BB.
To be fair, nobody succeeds in Motown. As long as the Fords are the owners, the lions are doomed. Trust me, I live here and I watch it.

I hope that's not the case, because Patricia failed miserably as a HC. At least McDaniels had some success as a HC. I'd like to think the reason McDaniels has stuck around is because BB might have him as the heir apparent. That said I hope this is ways away, because neither of them even put together will equal BB.
This. I'd hire BB's son before giving Fatty Matty another chance. He didn't do ANYTHING in Detroit.

Back