Looking at the Patriots - 2021

MLB but STs is how he'll earn a rosterspot
Eh, BFD...BB just favoring the guy. If it matters, we will all see.

5. Bledsoe's evaluation: Groh highlighted tape of Missouri safety Joshuah Bledsoe, one of the team's sixth-round picks, and noted how scouts' evaluations were aided by seeing the former basketball point guard match up against top players regularly without a lot of help -- from showing situational awareness on a fourth-down, game-winning play against LSU receiver Terrace Marshall, to defending Florida's Kadarius Toney (receiver) and Kyle Pitts (tight end) and Alabama receivers Jaylen Waddle and DeVonta Smith. "They asked this guy to cover everybody," Groh said. "That's great in us trying to make our evaluation on a player to see him against the guys that are going to be in the NFL."

6. Rookie blackout: The Patriots are scheduled to hold their rookie minicamp May 14-16, but it won't be open to non-team-employed reporters. Some teams open their camps to reporters, but Belichick -- who isn't one to promote the hype -- is happy to keep it behind closed doors.
WTF? Both of us could predict this "ELITE" BS lineup. PHUCK...

I do understand why some want to do a prediction of the 53 man already. I myself find it difficult without seeing how the 2nd year players have developed. Myself I would not short change Gunner as a WR. I recall Edelman being really poor at it his first 2 or 3 seasons.

I do understand why some want to do a prediction of the 53 man already. I myself find it difficult without seeing how the 2nd year players have developed. Myself I would not short change Gunner as a WR. I recall Edelman being really poor at it his first 2 or 3 seasons.
Because there is nothing else going on and they have to keep the clicks coming

Former ARI CB Dre Kirkpatrick was in for a visit yesterday. The Bama CB was the 17th overall pick by CIN in 2012. Last season he totaled 56 tackles and 3 interceptions.
AZ had little choice but to let him enter FA - they started the off season with only $11M in cap space and 33 FAs.
Could a Gilmore trade still be poss?
The Julio Jones trade rumors aren't just rumors. Atlanta doesn't need him now. Chargers and, of course, Pats keep coming up as poss destinations.

Former ARI CB Dre Kirkpatrick was in for a visit yesterday. The Bama CB was the 17th overall pick by CIN in 2012. Last season he totaled 56 tackles and 3 interceptions.
AZ had little choice but to let him enter FA - they started the off season with only $11M in cap space and 33 FAs.
Could a Gilmore trade still be poss?
The Julio Jones trade rumors aren't just rumors. Atlanta doesn't need him now. Chargers and, of course, Pats keep coming up as poss destinations.
How much would Jones cost in a best case scenario?

I want Jones pretty bad but his consideration of retirement has me a bit concerned about his love of the game. But then again it may be a situational thing.

I want Jones pretty bad but his consideration of retirement has me a bit concerned about his love of the game. But then again it may be a situational thing.
Love to have him. His remarkable super bowl catch ought to have shone brightly all down the ages....except Edelperson. :coffee:

another dig, just like the one with jules being too afraid of bb to leave. his dad just flat out said the bucs would destroy the pats though...😄

Back