Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Edelman's dad tells why it was time for Jules to retire. Says he's done with football despite what Brady and Gronk think.

Edelman's dad tells why it was time for Jules to retire. Says he's done with football despite what Brady and Gronk think.

Great interview with Edelman's dad. Listening to him makes it very easy to understand.how Jules became the type of player he was. He also makes it abundantly clear he much he, and his son, admire, respect and appreciate Belichick.

Fuck what Brady and Gronk think, it's nothing to do with them. They should keep their noses out.

It was a joke man based on a bit of truth. That's what makes it chuckle worthy

No, It's pro-Belichick. Find it yourself...😆
Just download the Curran Patriots Talk Podcast to listen to full interview.
As for Harry he needs a big TC to keep Roster spot. He been massive disappointment the past 2 seasons. Hall & Nixon can at least be a deep threat .

Last edited:
Just download the Curran Patriots Talk Podcast to listen to full interview.
As for Harry he needs a big TC to keep Roster spot. He been massive disappointment the past 2 seasons. Hall & Nixon can at least be a deep threat .
It seems to me that Harry got noticeably slower last season. I mean, he was certainly not a speedy separator his rookie year by any stretch, but last season he was consistently lumbering and, at least to my naked eye, he didn't seem significantly heavier.

Huh. You're the last person to complain about unfairly getting shit from people. You're the king, queen and crazy uncle of posting for effect. Besides, after 15+ years of trolling and assholery, we pretty much know who you are, and one inadvertant post that doesn't annoy people, misquoting and mocking them, doesn't change who you are.

Harris is some player, giant of a character when at Bama, mentored many students in their academics, pushing them to get their degrees and got a lot of praise from the faculty. And he's a great football player as well. A real BB player when you look at it, brings that leadership tp the locker room. I bet his teammates love him.

Back