Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Imagine Jonnu running behind Mason, TBrown and HHenry here. I like it

View: https://twitter.com/SKProFootball/status/1417643657969209348

Lord God and Sonny Jesus---- Jonnu is going to be a beast in the McOffense.

He'll give us everything that Aperp did on the field and is a great guy off it.

The only trait that he lacks (a little) is height. He's fast as hell, wants it, has fine hands, blocks and runs hard, and wins the contested catches. I briefly wondered why
we would sign both him and HH, but watching a clip like the one you provided gives us a pretty big clue as to how we can get plenty of
bang for the big bucks we spent.

Plus, the guy has improved steadily every season and is just now reaching his physical prime. He should get even better. Mike Vrabel likely had a massive
headache to lose a guy like him to the Pats.

Yeah, I saw the "26th" ranking for the WRs, but defenses will be stressed to defend our TEs and running game and I expect that ranking to be
a conservative projection. We'll be more middle of the pack, which is fine for what we do.

We will have our best pass rush in over a decade (possibly ever), outstanding DBs, depth and veteran leadership in the front 7, a fine OL, the best pair of TEs in the league,
a deep, diverse RB rotation, good enough skill players outside, quality special teams and the best HC in history.

What we need, quite obviously, is better QB play. That's it. All other family business has been settled.

The only trait that he lacks (a little) is height. He's fast as hell, wants it, has fine hands, blocks and runs hard, and wins the contested catches. I briefly wondered why
we would sign both him and HH, but watching a clip like the one you provided gives us a pretty big clue as to how we can get plenty of

Plus, the guy has improved steadily every season and is just now reaching his physical prime. He should get even better. Mike Vrabel likely had a massive

Yeah, I saw the "26th" ranking for the WRs, but defenses will be stressed to defend our TEs and running game and I expect that ranking to be
a conservative projection. We'll be more middle of the pack, which is fine for what we do.

We will have our best pass rush in over a decade (possibly ever), outstanding DBs, depth and veteran leadership in the front 7, a fine OL, the best pair of TEs in the league,
a deep, diverse RB rotation, good enough skill players outside, quality special teams and the best HC in history.

What we need, quite obviously, is better QB play. That's it. All other family business has been settled.
Such a good post until the last sentence.

1626876443754.png

In CAM we trust. :cool:
I have to say Hawg's post has gotten me amped up despite Cam. LOL.

BTW, I have never been so psyched for TC in probably 15 years. Rookies report today including Mac of course. Non rookie QBs I think report Thursday. It is almost time!!

Good post.
You're right, he'll fit right into APerp's move TE role perfectly. Impossible to predict where he's going from the formation.

I think I've finally figured out why BB chose Agholor as his WR 1. After looking at some videos and reading a lot of articles from Philly's newspapers, it's bc Agholor complements TEs by doing the dirty work most WRs don't want to do - he'll willingly run interference and draw inside coverage away from the TEs so they can get open more easily and if teams decide to cover the TEs instead, he can catch the ball and run. He did this in Philly so well he was signed to his 5th year option.

Good post.
You're right, he'll fit right into APerp's move TE role perfectly. Impossible to predict where he's going from the formation.

I think I've finally figured out why BB chose Agholor as his WR 1. After looking at some videos and reading a lot of articles from Philly's newspapers, it's bc Agholor complements TEs by doing the dirty work most WRs don't want to do - he'll willingly run interference and draw inside coverage away from the TEs so they can get open more easily and if teams decide to cover the TEs instead, he can catch the ball and run. He did this in Philly so well he was signed to his 5th year option.

I believe that Agholor's biggest problem is the perception created when he was dropping balls in Philly earlier in his career. The guy we saw in Oakland last season was
not that guy at all and he showed he can do everything necessary. We paid a lot for him, but I see a guy that figured out his weaknesses and corrected them. Plus, as you
pointed out, he's not a typical diva wide recievah. He's a football player.

I believe that Agholor's biggest problem is the perception created when he was dropping balls in Philly earlier in his career. The guy we saw in Oakland last season was
not that guy at all and he showed he can do everything necessary. We paid a lot for him, but I see a guy that figured out his weaknesses and corrected them. Plus, as you

He was the one in the Raiders locker room apparently kicking his teammate's ass, telling them they all had to improve.

Playing with Gruden and Carr in that Raiders offense had Agholor produce his best season which is not a surprise. I don't think Gruden ever gets enough credit for how good his offenses are and how well he coaches QBs. That being said, I think Agholor should be a good fit for us if his hands improve. He has the right attitude for our team approach.

I have to say Hawg's post has gotten me amped up despite Cam. LOL.

BTW, I have never been so psyched for TC in probably 15 years. Rookies report today including Mac of course. Non rookie QBs I think report Thursday. It is almost time!!

It's so wonderful to read that you are excited for camp. I think that is a sensible way for anybody paying attention to approach the Pats in 2021, so let's
call it a step in the right direction.

Nothing I wrote was exaggerated in order to get anybody artificially cranked. That is exactly what I believe and I've been paying attention
for a long time. Preseason optimism has rarely been my thing.

I'm sure you're looking forward to plenty of gratifying vent sessions every time Cam takes a false step in a 7 on 7, but I'll just observe the process and
won't worry about a thing. It's just a matter of time before the position clicks no matter who wins the job.

My late Mother said it simply and best:

Better Days Are Coming.

It's so wonderful to read that you are excited for camp. I think that is a sensible way for anybody paying attention to approach the Pats in 2021, so let's
call it a step in the right direction.

Nothing I wrote was exaggerated in order to get anybody artificially cranked. That is exactly what I believe and I've been paying attention
for a long time. Preseason optimism has rarely been my thing.

I'm sure you're looking forward to plenty of gratifying vent sessions every time Cam takes a false step in a 7 on 7, but I'll just observe the process and
won't worry about a thing. It's just a matter of time before the position clicks no matter who wins the job.

My late Mother said it simply and best:

Better Days Are Coming.
I really believe Jones is going to beat out Cam. I think by week 2, Cam come downs with a mystery injury and Jones is getting all the first team reps. Mark my words. There is no way Bill let's it be known that Jones beat out Cam. There will be some injury or he will be quietly released. That is my hope anyways. But I agree, this is the time of year to enjoy the process. Not just the QB but all the positions. Everyone is on the bubble this year.

I really believe Jones is going to beat out Cam. I think by week 2, Cam come downs with a mystery injury and Jones is getting all the first team reps. Mark my words. There is no way Bill let's it be known that Jones beat out Cam. There will be some injury or he will be quietly released. That is my hope anyways. But I agree, this is the time of year to enjoy the process. Not just the QB but all the positions. Everyone is on the bubble this year.

This is actually a fairly reasonable post by your standards, other than the unnecessary skullduggery attached to
the Greatest Coach Who Ever Lived, but I ran across this pic and thought it was perfect for you, so, why wait?

be-careful-what-you-wish-for_o_862349.jpg

This is pretty darned good

E60V3frUYAYBG7v

Am I the only one who hates this nickname?

Rule #1 about nicknames: You can't nickname yourself

I'm definitely not a fan of it. It sounds really corny.

That said, if it being mentioned a lot means that the Pats defense will play lights out then I'm all for it.

I'm definitely not a fan of it. It sounds really corny.

That said, if it being mentioned a lot means that the Pats defense will play lights out then I'm all for it
I don't know if they came up with that nickname. It started after Darold. Said he was seeing ghosts during the patriots game

Back