Looking at the Patriots - 2021

He better beat out Jones for Starting QB. Since BB upgraded the TEs & WRs in FA. The excuses from last season are over .
Well, he should certainly play better this year than last, but whoever wins the starting job has nothing to do with who the TEs and WRs were last year. Cam could play lights out and still not win the starting job if Mac plays better.

Well, he should certainly play better this year than last, but whoever wins the starting job has nothing to do with who the TEs and WRs were last year. Cam could play lights out and still not win the starting job if Mac plays better.
We have 4 intresting camp battles. QB , FB, WR & LB. If Jones wins the starting Job. Your make a few posters here very happy. I think it would be better . For his development to sit & Learn the system. Same thing Bears & 49ers are doing with their Rookie QBs.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who hates this nickname?

Rule #1 about nicknames: You can't nickname yourself

The Boogeymen is pretty lame. Almost cringeworthy.

Rule #2 about nicknames: You can't recycle them into a different year with different personnel.

Since those guys are all about data mining and infringing on the rights of their opponents by using surveillance and deception,
I could suggest The Patriot Act if they're good enough to earn themselves a dopey nickname.

The South African ruygby team who won the World Cup in 2019 had a good nickname for their huge Afrikaner and Black guys in the forwards, (the big players up front who do the scrums and lineouts etc,), they were nicknamed The Bomb Squad. Some of them were scary looking bastards.

TELEMMGLPICT000214304846_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqQAeOIgmXonXXtGmEJsRHotG4TqT0y1cEBuhFytFUVlI.jpeg

190826-springbok-rwc-squad.jpg

All rookies signed!

Looks like Barmore isn't vaccinated, but Perkins is.
Unvaccinated players must continue to get daily testing, wear masks and practice physical distancing. They won’t be allowed to eat meals with teammates, can’t participate in media or marketing activities while traveling, aren’t permitted to use the sauna or steam room, and may not leave the team hotel or interact with people outside the team while traveling. Vaccinated players will not have any of those restrictions.

Any chance we can look at the 2021 Patriots??

I'm very excited. Been reading and posting a bunch of PatsFans articles on the makeup of this year's team in a group No1Jag and I run on FB.

I've wanted to post the breakdowns here but I don't remember if that's cool from a sort of rival site. But they are great.

It would be completely awesome if TB12 were relegated to the dustbin until it's time for TB game except in the thread about them.

I'm very excited. Been reading and posting a bunch of PatsFans articles on the makeup of this year's team in a group No1Jag and I run on FB.

I've wanted to post the breakdowns here but I don't remember if that's cool from a sort of rival site. But they are great.

It would be completely awesome if TB12 were relegated to the dustbin until it's time for TB game except in the thread about them.
I agree. Great stuff on PatsFans. I have been spending a lot of time there the last week or so. I am pretty psyched for TC after reading and digesting everything.

I agree. Great stuff on PatsFans. I have been spending a lot of time there the last week or so. I am pretty psyched for TC after reading and digesting everything.

Yeah, I don't spend any time on PatsFans cuz I don't care for a great deal of stuff there but their articles can be wonderful.

Post em!

Back