Looking at the Patriots - 2021

That's ballsy of Harry to go for the No.1 shirt. Hopefully that confidence can translate finally onto the field. But I have my doubts.....
Removing the substance utilized to create the 5 on his jersey will ultimately reduce his game day weight and increase his acceleration and speed. This will revitalize his career.

That's ballsy of Harry to go for the No.1 shirt. Hopefully that confidence can translate finally onto the field. But I have my doubts.....

My first thought when I saw it. It's time for all out effort.

If Harry looks like his college highlight reel I'm all for it. If not, he is gonna stick out like a sore thumb, though.

He runs hills against skill players because LBs aren't fast enough, talks plenty of trash to Mac Jones, and when training camp rolled around, brought his own speakers into the locker room because too many guys were using headphones.
Get to know Matt Judon: The tone-setter for the Patriots defense:

Interesting. I have a little bit higher hopes than 10-7 and a wildcard win but we shall see.

Good reasoning for their takes here.

This, to my mind is a great rebirth of the greatest dynasty in NFL history.

The future is very bright.

He runs hills against skill players because LBs aren't fast enough, talks plenty of trash to Mac Jones, and when training camp rolled around, brought his own speakers into the locker room because too many guys were using headphones.
Get to know Matt Judon: The tone-setter for the Patriots defense:

Rodney Harrison 2.0

Back