Looking at the Patriots - 2021

“Being with the Chargers for six years, I thought I had a pretty good handle on the league and how I attacked stuff, how I broke down film and things like that,” Phillips said. “Then I came here with Coach and being in this system and seeing how it’s just like something totally different. Like, dang there was a lot that I didn’t know. It’s been fun to learn it and it’s been a challenge to learn it. I’ve accepted that challenge and used it to help me grow a whole lot more. So I would say that I’m a way better player than I was two years ago just from being in this system and learning something new.”

“I never want to get complacent,” Phillips said. “I’m always trying to find stuff to get better at, find stuff to learn because there’s so much stuff out there. Coach says it all the time, he’s been in the game 40-something years. You would think that’s a guy that’s seen everything in the book, but he’s continually learning. Continually trying to figure out how to better himself. I’m the same way.”
That's odd. I think I remember reading that BB was a horrible coach and GM?????

I don't know you, so it's not possible for me to not "stand" you. I know enough about you from this board to be quite certain that you're a narcissistic manipulator who really gets off on intentionally trolling others. Most of us who populate these boards also troll from time-to-time, but for you it's your modus operandi. I don't dislike you, but I'm quite certain if I did meet you our acquaintance would be very brief. Oh, and finally remember this: you were the one who said you were putting me on ignore very shortly after we first exchanged posts. So, who exactly has it been who can't "stand" whom?
You know, I've figured out that while deep down she'll never forgive Belichick for letting Brady go (even though he wanted to), she now posts almost exclusively to upset people. She's a very good troll, much better that Middie, a stiletto to his sledge hammer. But still a troll.

She's been on my ignore list for a while, but sometimes when I see what people say in reply to her, I think, "Holy Shit! NOW what is that fucking asshole saying?" It's like passing a bad accident on 128. I don't want to slow down and look but son of a bitch, it's almost impossible not to.

I was asked a question (actually multiple questions) by Flagg so I responded. You can just skip it if you don't want to read it.

You never miss an opportunity to spew the same stuff. If no one presents something you can twist into BB hate, you create them yourself.

Do yourself a favor and just quit it for a week. See if you have the fortitude.

Give us all a break.

You know, I've figured out that while deep down she'll never forgive Belichick for letting Brady go (even though he wanted to), she now posts almost exclusively to upset people. She's a very good troll, much better that Middie, a stiletto to his sledge hammer. But still a troll.

She's been on my ignore list for a while, but sometimes when I see what people say in reply to her, I think, "Holy Shit! NOW what is that fucking asshole saying?" It's like passing a bad accident on 128. I don't want to slow down and look but son of a bitch, it's almost impossible not to.

Perfect way to describe it. Same for Mid50.

You never miss an opportunity to spew the same stuff. If no one presents something you can twist into BB hate, you create them yourself.

Do yourself a favor and just quit it for a week. See if you have the fortitude.

Give us all a break.
I am entitled to my viewpoints. Same as everyone else.

I am entitled to my viewpoints. Same as everyone else.
Yes, of course you are. No one is saying you aren't.

It's just the monotony of it all. It never ends even when people ask you nicely to please pare it back. TBH, I don't think you are trolling. I think this is just you. You are passionate about Tom Brady, hatred of BB and football. In that order. Put yourself on a count. 3 regular football posts for each BB bash in the main forum. Bash away 100% in the Brady sub forum.

Whatdyouthink?

Yes, of course you are. No one is saying you aren't.

It's just the monotony of it all. It never ends even when people ask you nicely to please pare it back. TBH, I don't think you are trolling. I think this is just you. You are passionate about Tom Brady, hatred of BB and football. In that order. Put yourself on a count. 3 regular football posts for each BB bash in the main forum. Bash away 100% in the Brady sub forum.

Whatdyouthink?
Oh sorry. You're not talking to me. But what I think? BwaHaHa

I was once in one of my trucks driving with a couple of my guys to work on 128. Some chick in the breakdown must have been pushing 90 in her mustang with a pissed-off look on her face, she slammed into another car under an overpass. It didn't end well. Tragic and wholly avoidable.

I keep thinking Mazz is driving off a cliff on this topic, seems an eerily similar analogy on this board.

To be clear it's only on this topic. She is quite sane and rational on most others.

Last edited:

Middy a sledgehammer? More like this:

View: https://youtu.be/S4AmLcBLZWY

I was once in on of my trucks driving with a couple of my guys to work on 128. Some chick in the breakdown must have been pushing 90 in her mustang with a pissed-off look on her face, she slammed into another car under an overpass. It didn't end well. Tragic and wholly avoidable.

I keep thinking Mazz is driving off a cliff on this topic, seems an eerily similar analogy on this board.

To be clear it's only on this topic. She is quite sane and rational on most others.

I’ve trying to say quiet for awhile. I love reading this forum everyday and I don’t like pissing people off. However, I feel very strongly that BB is flat out washed as a coach and awful as a GM. I get called a troll for expressing this opinion.
Many of y’all who disagree with mazz are on record expecting an 11 or 12 win season. I’m taking names.
He’s gonna ruin Mack and never finish better than .500 without Brady, and I promise everyone on this board I will be here to say I told you so when January rolls around.
I can’t wait for him to retire.

I’ve trying to say quiet for awhile. I love reading this forum everyday and I don’t like pissing people off. However, I feel very strongly that BB is flat out washed as a coach and awful as a GM. I get called a troll for expressing this opinion.
Many of y’all who disagree with mazz are on record expecting an 11 or 12 win season. I’m taking names.
He’s gonna ruin Mack and never finish better than .500 without Brady, and I promise everyone on this board I will be here to say I told you so when January rolls around.
I can’t wait for him to retire.
You're right. You are definitely NOT a troll. You're just a dumb MFer with an irrational hatred of the guy who is pretty much universally considered the greatest coach in the history of the NFL. We can't wait for dumb, stubborn dopes like you to retire from this board. You make an absolute fool of yourself, just as Toni Mazz does. The vast majority of people here just giggle every time they read your posts. And then there's Son of Sybil who is so irrationality whacked that...😂

Back