Looking at the Patriots - 2021

And for anyone moaning at the time we didn't sign Julio Jones, he has continued his injury spell and has only played 9 out of the past 21 games. In the 12 games he’s played, he’s had 63 receptions and three touchdowns. Earnings in 2020 and 2021: $37.5 million. (Tennessee owes him $11.5 million in each of the next two seasons if it keeps him.). The Titans owe Atlanta a second-round pick in 2022 and a four in ’23 (Atlanta will send back a 2023 sixth-rounder), so the cost for Jones is not only the money. Jones will be 33 in four months.

That was a good pass from Bill the ahole idiot.
FYP

And for anyone moaning at the time we didn't sign Julio Jones, he has continued his injury spell and has only played 9 out of the past 21 games. In the 12 games he’s played, he’s had 63 receptions and three touchdowns. Earnings in 2020 and 2021: $37.5 million. (Tennessee owes him $11.5 million in each of the next two seasons if it keeps him.). The Titans owe Atlanta a second-round pick in 2022 and a four in ’23 (Atlanta will send back a 2023 sixth-rounder), so the cost for Jones is not only the money. Jones will be 33 in four months.

That was a good pass from the Patriots.
He's 32. This is his 11th season, and he's played all 16 games 3 times, last time was in 2018. He's missed time each of the last 3 seasons.

Like, I'd love to have him for a playoff run, but we've already got N'keal Harry for the 'Games Missed by a WR' quota. during the season.

That was a good pass from the Patriots.
There's a kid from Western Michigan, Jaylen Hall, 6' 4" runs in the low 4.3's (build wise and speed wise he reminds me of Randy Moss).

He has that look in his expression.
He can run in space. Now learn to catch in traffic.

FBbheaPXsAQxYk8

Poor Revis. He won a SB but the pressure and the grind were too much for him for that 1 year. :crying:

View: https://twitter.com/TheGoodLife_32/status/1447909421451984897

He's a good example as to why Gen Y is so soft. It's a problem in the workplace. They want everything to be easy and given to them. Never liked the guy and 3 great seasons doesn't make you a HOFer either.

You can't be grabbing your hammy or missing seasons or holding out for 75% of your career and go to the HOF, there, Darrelle. He COULD have had a great career but he was too full of himself.

I am however glad BB rented him for 1 year because he had a good year and they won the SB.

Our D is ranked 5th in points scored and I think they can and will play even better.

FBgtbmkXIAU5gBJ
It's a good thing. If you listened to the anti-BB troll media, there are fans out there who probably think this D is ranked near the bottom.

Where they need to improve is creating turnovers and 3rd down D. I watched some of that game last night for example and Baltimore's D sucks. Miami's sucks, KC's is horrible, Tenn has been bad, etc. There are numerous supposed playoff AFC teams that have far worse defense than us right now.

Back