Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Nothing like an outbreak right before playing the worst team in the league. That is worrisome.

I hope that isn't the case, but man, it wouldn't surprise me...
It's not good, ever, but to me, at least, it's less worrisome than if they were playing a real NFL team.

You clearly haven't been to the rest of the Meth capital of the US, then.
Wait, Amelia Island? I thought it was nice when I was there. Beautiful hotel and golf. I weird smell sometimes but I think there is a paper mill there or something. Enjoyed it.

Edit: 2007 thru 2012. Gone down hill since?

They played like it had already hit them yesterday...tip of the iceberg? Hope not

View: https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1475595719876792321

I thought Dugger had a number of bad plays, too and he'd been really good lately.

Maybe we just ran into a buzzsaw named Josh Allen and a good game plan.

What bothers me is just how flat the whole team looked when they should have been cranked out of their skulls. No energy. No fire.

I'll also mention that Judon took a cheap shot at Allen by kicking him after the whistle and got pulled for a while. Hey, Matt....how 'bout the
next time you want to get in somebody's head you make a play on them?

J.C. Jackson (elbow), Dont'a Hightower (knee), and Jakobi Meyers (thigh) have been added to the Patriots injury report. They were all limited today.

Ah yes. World's stupidest home ever for a SB.

Cheers
It was, my daughter and I, were there ..... between Philly fans, the weird set up, trying to get transportation from the parking lot to the field, and it was chilly lol.

~Dee~

Last edited:
Back