Looking at the Patriots - 2021

1. Pick your 2 or 3 of your favorite FA WRs for the Pats.
2. Then pick 2 or 3 you think BB would likely pick.

without studying them...off the cuff...Jakobi Meyers is a given.
1. Allen Robinson, Mike Williams, OBJ
2. Cedrick Wilson, Byron Pringle, Kalif Raymond

FI2fbmeVgAEUzmt

FI2fbmgVUAEPS81
Can we PLEASE get Chris Conley already?

Not sure how folks feel about Jimmy Stewart, he has pretty good sources IMO, but he said a source from inside the Patriots that Mac Jones has been playing through three injuries - a left knee injury hence the brace, his left hand (the glove), and his throwing shoulder which Stewart's source said it was the same thing Garoppolo suffered while he was starting for Brady (AC joint sprain).

1. Pick your 2 or 3 of your favorite FA WRs for the Pats.
2. Then pick 2 or 3 you think BB would likely pick.

without studying them...off the cuff...Jakobi Meyers is a given.
1. Allen Robinson, Mike Williams, OBJ
2. Cedrick Wilson, Byron Pringle, Kalif Raymond

FI2fbmeVgAEUzmt

FI2fbmgVUAEPS81

1. Mike Williams, Byron Pringle

2. Zay Jones, Christian Kirk

heard raiders might be thinking about parting ways with mayock. if so i'd take him in a minute in the personnel dept.

heard raiders might be thinking about parting ways with mayock. if so i'd take him in a minute in the personnel dept.

Is he all that though? I know he sounds good on TV at the drafts etc but has he really done good things at Vegas?

I don't have an opinion on this this as I haven't followed him much at all. I am interested to read why you think this HS and why you are skeptical R71.

I don't have an opinion on this this as I haven't followed him much at all. I am interested to read why you think this HS and why you are skeptical R71.
Well, he traded for AB, despite his issues and known personality problems. But look, so did we so you could give him a pass maybe. His first draft in the first 3 rounds he took Clelin Ferrell, Josh Jacobs, and Johnathan Abram....I mean, not great but maybe not woeful either?

I need more info on him, but sometimes well-known TV guys are given more credit on football coaching/management than they maybe deserve.Everybody is always an expert after the event.

I know he's a good guy and well regarded though by many.

To do what? Get coffee?

Other than 'Do 5 minute camera standups with NFL Network about the Patriots draft', I can't see where he's qualified to actually do anything in the personnel department. Make sure the tapes are in alphabetical order? idk.

To do what? Get coffee?

Other than 'Do 5 minute camera standups with NFL Network about the Patriots draft', I can't see where he's qualified to actually do anything in the personnel department. Make sure the tapes are in alphabetical order? idk.
i think he'd work well with bb...if they need someone.

i think he'd work well with bb...if they need someone.

I don't know if he'd be good or bad but I'd be concerned that he's set in his ways of scouting players. BB wants it done the way he wants it done.
Would Mayock be willing to accept BB's way and reject his own? IDK, but it would be a concern for me.

Mayock did have a rough 1st two years drafting people.

Back