Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Jones finished 14th in the final PFF quarterback rankings. He finished first among rookie quarterbacks, which isn't really telling us much about Jones.

I'm not sure how reliable PFF's metrics are considering Rodgers finished behind Joe Burrow who blew up his stats with 2 phenomenal games to end the season. Burrow looks like he has a very promising career ahead of him but he's obviously not better than Rodgers today.

What's the point of that tweet? Really, who cares about the ones who became NFL coaches (they couldn't complete as players). Stidham is worthless. Garoppolo can't stay healthy and his current bio leads with his gag in SB LIV. Jones is no given for an extraordinary franchise type quarterback. Brady was the luckiest draft pick in the history of professional sports. And he's playing for another franchise now because Belichick couldn't subjugate his massive ego or he failed to recognize Brady's continued ability to play at an elite level.

Bill Belichick is a hall of fame HC. But now so is Bruce Arians. Not a coincidence.

Does your butt hurt THAT much?

If I was being insincere then I would admit to being a troll.
Makes sense. Want success as a troll. just go on an enemy site and confess. Just don't let the Mods know, 'cause you know ...

Thought I heard that the Pats rarely or never throw slants.
Is that true?

Thought I heard that the Pats rarely or never throw slants.
Is that true?

I don't know how true that is, but last slant I remember was thrown to N'Keal Harry, which got tipped and picked off. N'Keal showed some high level competitiveness after the pick - and by that I mean he looked clueless then sort of acted like he was looking for who to chase.

Found it. The sequence starts at 1:11.

J.C. Jackson is well deserving.

I'm sure Brady's thrilled with the SECOND TEAM All Pro selection. F'ing joke... 5316 and 43 at age 44 and he's second. This tips off who's winning NFL MVP as well. Can't wait to see how Rodgers chokes up this postseason.

Not to be labelled a contrarian but isn't that "Special Teamer" All Pro position completely unwarranted by now? I mean unless you're blocking (multiple) kicks I don't know what you did to deserve mention along side the names of Aaron Donald, Davante Adams, and Tom Brady.

J.C. Jackson is well deserving.

I'm sure Brady's thrilled with the SECOND TEAM All Pro selection. F'ing joke... 5316 and 43 at age 44 and he's second. This tips off who's winning NFL MVP as well. Can't wait to see how Rodgers chokes up this postseason.

Not to be labelled a contrarian but isn't that "Special Teamer" All Pro position completely unwarranted by now? I mean unless you're blocking (multiple) kicks I don't know what you did to deserve mention along side the names of Aaron Donald, Davante Adams, and Tom Brady.

Clearly.

The gunner position can determine field position all game long.

Field position is important just in case you didn't know that.

Field position is important obviously but I've yet to witness a single NFL game where "the gunner position can determine field position all game long." Like I'm pretty certain this has never happened, not once.

Field position is important obviously but I've yet to witness a single NFL game where "the gunner position can determine field position all game long." Like I'm pretty certain this has never happened, not once.

Well, that is on you. You haven't been paying attention. There IS an award for it for a reason.

Any 'special teamer' who is not making regular contact with the football doesn't deserve an award imo. Their impact on the game is infinitesimal.

i would say no place lets them linger as long as this one, most boards, hell reddit even, are quicker at sending the trolls back to whence they came.
My experience on other boards in regard to.trolls has been mixed..One board literally almost never bans anyone. Another is so sensitive to any sort of criticism of certain entities that you can be banned literally within a second a with zero warning. I mean ZERO, as in criticizing Felger and Mazz, for example. Anyway, while I think it takes quite a bit here to get greased, I'd rather that be the case than the mods having the quick hook Seems very fair here.

Back