Looking At The Patriots 2022

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Am I in the wrong thread.... I thought this is the Patriots 2022 thread :unsure:

Mac Jones is our number one QB.... the Patriots future 👍

Now onto the Ravens....

~Dee~
And did you notice that his last ring is front and center, conspicuously highlighted with his pinky, while the six other rings to me look like they came in the cracker-jack box!

deec77

Reaction score
And did you notice that his last ring is front and center, conspicuously highlighted with his pinky, while the six other rings to me look like they came in the cracker-jack box!
On to the future lol

~Dee~

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
Remember when all those experts said that taking Barmore was a mistake as he was lazy and didn’t take coaching well and would prove an issue here?

Anyone hear from those folks lately?

Just wondering…….
They clearly saw no film of him while he was at Bama. Absolutely none.

Big/Sky/Fly

Too Weird to Live/Too Rare To Die
Reaction score
Remember when all those experts said that taking Barmore was a mistake as he was lazy and didn’t take coaching well and would prove an issue here?

Anyone hear from those folks lately?

Just wondering…….
Some of the draft guru's were saying that. It's a mixed bag. Ultimately, it depends on the player.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
If Jones wants to take the next step in his development . Mac needs to improve his reads & accuracy on 15+ routes. To keep defenses honest . They will continue to clog the middle & jump routes. WRs aren’t getting quick separation to attack with short passes .

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
If Jones wants to take the next step in his development . Mac needs to improve his reads & accuracy on 15+ routes. To keep defenses honest . They will continue to clog the middle & jump routes. WRs aren’t getting quick separation to attack with short passes .
I thought working with House last off season would fix that? Mac does need to improve what you just said though...I still see the same issues as last year from him.

OP
OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
I thought working with House last off season would fix that? Mac does need to improve what you just said though...I still see the same issues as last year from him.

I don't think it's just Mac. His receivers have a lot to do with successful completions.
His 2nd int meant for Parker was on Parker. The DB stuffed Parker at the top of his stem and he slowed to 25% speed for a second. Mac threw the ball to a spot where Parker was supposed to be but Parker let the DB pass him by. That's on Parker whether he expected a holding call or not, he should have kept on his route.

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
I don't think it's just Mac. His receivers have a lot to do with successful completions.
His 2nd int meant for Parker was on Parker. The DB stuffed Parker at the top of his stem and he slowed to 25% speed for a second. Mac threw the ball to a spot where Parker was supposed to be but Parker let the DB pass him by. That's on Parker whether he expected a holding call or not, he should have kept on his route.
What I told hubby.

OP
OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
I'd have loved a win against the Ravens but the Bills and Chiefs both losing pretty much makes up for it for me.
The Bills fans were thinking 19-0 and it was becoming more annoying than Mahomes' little brother.
Now they can join the Chiefs fans in lamenting what could have been.

foobahl

Reaction score
I'd have loved a win against the Ravens but the Bills and Chiefs both losing pretty much makes up for it for me.
The Bills fans were thinking 19-0 and it was becoming more annoying than Mahomes' little brother.
Now they can join the Chiefs fans in lamenting what could have been.
So if Miami is the last undefeated team and then they lose, do the Mercury Morrises pop the champagne anyway?

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
Parker came to play today at least.

rivshark86

Reaction score
Brady still is throwing a great ball, and seems to be making the right reads. Once they get healthy they’ll be fine.