Looking At The Patriots 2022

Give me Zappe over Hoyer the Horrible .
Brian Hoyer If Hoyer gets the start on Sunday Last 11 starts - (0-11, .000) 219/371 - 59.0% - 2,327 yds 7 TD - 8 INT Rate: 74.7 PF/G: 16.7 PA/G: 23.6

Last edited:
Give me Zappa over Hoyer the Horrible .
Brian Hoyer If Hoyer gets the start on Sunday Last 11 starts - (0-11, .000) 219/371 - 59.0% - 2,327 yds 7 TD - 8 INT Rate: 74.7 PF/G: 16.7 PA/G: 23.6
I want Zappe to play but I think getting a top 5 pick is the priority now so not sure it matters who plays. Season is over.

Bill was able to go .500 with Cam Newton in 2020, a result I consider one of his best coaching years.

If we saw anything more than 3rd and 5 that year we might as well have quick kicked.

So I think we'll see something close to that with Hoyer the Destroyer (of dreams) or Baily Z (need to find a nickname for this kid).

And the way things are going for Josh he might be back next year.

That damn Belichick always letting go of his best players.

Wait, what is this scrub doing so high here?

:coffee:

this is a massive, massive competitive advantage to get elite CB play out of no-names after a couple years. Who is the CB coach, been terrific the last couple years with CBs so long as they weren’t drafted high

Remember when all those experts said that taking Barmore was a mistake as he was lazy and didn’t take coaching well and would prove an issue here?

Anyone hear from those folks lately?

Just wondering…….
That is almost the same thing said about Richard Seymour back in 2001

this is a massive, massive competitive advantage to get elite CB play out of no-names after a couple years. Who is the CB coach, been terrific the last couple years with CBs so long as they weren’t drafted high
It's Steve Belichick. Has been for years. :coffee:

Mazz , Rivshark & Brady era Fans. Will l be doing a full victory lap over this injury. Hoyer now as starter. They will use it to show . All the success was due to Brady.

Last edited:
Mazz , Rivshark & Brady era Fans. Will l be doing a full victory march over this injury. Hoyer now as starter. They will use it to show . All the success was due to Brady.
attempt to show... And this is nothing new. That has been their dogma since their player left our team.

It's Steve Belichick. Has been for years. :coffee:

He’s coached safeties for many years, outside linebackers, and also some play calling. Please show any link that he’s been the official cornerbacks coach.

Whoever is the CB coach is a major weapon on the staff, turning multiple UDFA players into elite man corners is an extremely valuable asset

I want Zappe to play but I think getting a top 5 pick is the priority now so not sure it matters who plays. Season is over.

You clearly have not paid attention to how Belichick operates in any way, shape, form or context for over 20 years.

Tanking is a losers method which permeates and destroys a team and Bill has never done that nor will he ever. Brady on the the other hand, yeah, asshole, and the evidence mounts.

Back