Looking At The Patriots 2022

In 2020 when Newton got hurt, Hoyer lasted 2.5 quarters as NE's starter and he was not only benched the rest of that season....

Hoyer never dressed for another game in 2020.

Yet Bill keeps resigning him as his trusted #2.

Hoyer’s role was be Mac’s companion, show him how pros check in at the hotel, answer basic questions for Mac, it’s a nice gig.

Hoyer is a terrible quarterback of football though

Hoyer’s role was be Mac’s companion, show him how pros check in at the hotel, answer basic questions for Mac, it’s a nice gig.

Hoyer is a terrible quarterback of football though

How many times do I have to say this?? Hoyer IS the Destroyer!

He will march into Lambeau with that wonderful bald pate of his and destroy the dreams of Packers fans globally.

How many times do I have to say this?? Hoyer IS the Destroyer!

He will march into Lambeau with that wonderful bald pate of his and destroy the dreams of Packers fans globally.

Ahem...

ALL bald heads are wonderful.

God only made a few perfect heads.

The rest?

He covered them with hair.

Evan Lazar asked Marcus Jones what he thought about returning punts.
MJ said that NFL punts are a lot different from his college experience. The NFL punts are much higher and drop with that much more speed. In college he caught a lot of line drive punts that were returnable. It's something he's getting used to.

I figured Marcus would be making big plays by now, but so far he seems a bit tentative and made a bad decision to run a kickoff out of the middle of the end zone (and got stuffed) versus the Yinzers, I believe.

He's going to be fine in time and I'll look forward to things slowing down for him at some point this season. He had a half-decent punt return last Sunday and it appeared to me that he wasn't as
tense as he had previously. Maybe he'll need more time than that, but it's just a matter of time before we count on him to make big plays for us.

can't agree with you there...😄
cam's issue is he'd wear like 8 crazy things that all competed with each other. some of his individual garments were fine.burrow would be fine if he wore JUST the jacket or JUST the pants. wearing both is garanimal-ish/pj like

His stylist over the years did go through some funky periods but those came later in his career. Mostly she was flamboyant yet tasteful.

ElQYEs5WMAEoas_

Actually, some of his craziest get excellent grades from fashion designers.

His stylist over the years did go through some funky periods but those came later in his career. Mostly she was flamboyant yet tasteful.

ElQYEs5WMAEoas_

Actually, some of his craziest get excellent grades from fashion designers.
hate the sockless thing but those outfits are cool. i like flamboyant, but not "stevie wonder is my stylist with an assist from ray charles". 😄

This is why I've been calling for some changes to our passing game which seriously needs some renovations to play calls, routes and personnel.
This should never happen.
Slants, crossers, double moves, play action, motion, shorter routes, more HHenry and more Bourne with less Parker would fix a lot of problems.

View: https://twitter.com/PFF_Ravens/status/1574861063627088114

This is why I've been calling for some changes to our passing game which seriously needs some renovations to play calls, routes and personnel.
Slants, crossers, double moves, play action, motion, shorter routes, more HHenry and more Bourne with less Parker would fix a lot of problems.

And it should be easier than for most teams, because of the variety created just with personnel. I mean, run a play with Harris at RB, Henry at TE, Parker and Meyers split out and Agholor as a speed slot. Run the exact same play, same formation, with Stevenson & Smith, plus Humphrey as a big slot and Bourne and Agholor split wide. It's an entirely different play. The matchups are dramatically different, as would be the reads.

Pats had 302 pass

Pats had 302 passing yards
8.6 yards per play
?????

Pats had 302 pass

Pats had 302 passing yards
8.6 yards per play
?????

Give credit to Mac for that. His receivers aren't helping him out much. Imagine if they did!!!!

Wow. the chuck it deep offense does not work.

Go back to quick pass, dink and dunk, 75% completion, ball control game plans.

Wow. the chuck it deep offense does not work.

Go back to quick pass, dink and dunk, 75% completion, ball control game plans.

And yet people have been bemoaning the lack of explosive plays going back several seasons now, and rightfully so. Smart teams put all their players within 12 yards of the LOS, stop the run, play single-high press man and it ate the offense alive.

Can't please everyone. The offense was fine against Baltimore in terms of yardage/production. They lost the game because they turned the ball over four times and the defense couldn't get off the field on 3rd down.

Back