Looking At The Patriots 2022

FjtTEWsXgAARZkA

I think the Pats can catch Miami for at least second and I’m not worried about the Chargers overall.
I am worried that making the playoffs would give Matt Patricia the lifeline we don’t need him to have.
Wishful thinking, yeah, but it's a possibility for the Pats.

View: https://twitter.com/ezlazar/status/1602160133030572033

Last edited:
Who remembers besides me?

View: https://twitter.com/bostonradio/status/1602263670167412737

Shula was haunted for life over this

I wasn't at the game but I definitely remember when it happened. I thought it was pretty cool and Shula was indeed pissed. I see his point now, but the hypocrite used his position on the competition committee to question each foul called on the Phins for years, making them explain why each flag was throw.

As a Shula side note, I suggested we eat at Shula's steak house one time when we were in Fla and she said she'd have a lawyer draw up the divorce papers when we got home.

I wasn't at the game but I definitely remember when it happened. I thought it was pretty cool and Shula was indeed pissed. I see his point now, but the hypocrite used his position on the competition committee to question each foul called on the Phins for years, making them explain why each flag was throw.

As a Shula side note, I suggested we eat at Shula's steak house one time when we were in Fla and she said she'd have a lawyer draw up the divorce papers when we got home.
There used to be a Shula's in the Marriott across from my office for years. It was weird because for lunch the restaurant was operated by Marriott and it was hotel food. Only for Dinner was it a Shula's and it was excellent. Menu was written on the side of a football.

Last edited:
I once bought her a Jets ball cap for a Christmas present joke. I never gave it to her. I started thinking about that movie The Burning Bed and while I'm sure she'd wouldn't really actually do that, she does scare me at times and I do need to sleep.
I was driving one day with my son in the back seat he was very young. He told me that he was a Giant fan. I stopped the car in the middle of the street turned around and told him to get out. He looked at me like I was crazy and I told him again to get out. I think he was 10.🤣🤣🤣

I was driving one day with my son in the back seat he was very young. He told me that he was a Giant fan. I stopped the car in the middle of the street turned around and told him to get out. He looked at me like I was crazy and I told him again to get out. I think he was 10.🤣🤣🤣
I always ask if they know where they are first. Hopefully not.

I think the Pats can catch Miami for at least second and I’m not worried about the Chargers overall.
I am worried that making the playoffs would give Matt Patricia the lifeline we don’t need him to have.
Wishful thinking, yeah, but it's a possibility for the Pats.

View: https://twitter.com/ezlazar/status/1602160133030572033

I agree. They have had a large number of impactful player games lost due to injuries this year, but have lost very few players to season ending IR. It's possible for them to get healthy for the stretch run and have a solid finish. I expect the offense to play better and while I don't think that Patricia is as inept as some folks, I also agree that he is part of the problem and shouldn't be back as the OC or O line coach regardless of how they finish.

Back