Looking At The Patriots 2022

That's pretty cool, RKK visiting Drew's winery. It's great that Drew has maintained that relationship with the team.

View: https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/1491515897709838342

Drew was a total class act. Once he realized he wasn't getting his job back, he was 100% behind Tom, and when he left for Buffalo, he took out full page ads in both the globe and herald thanking the fans, Krafts, Patriots, everyone. When asked what he'd do if when he came back to play in Foxboro the fans booed him, he said I'll just assume they were saying "Drew!" and smile and wave.

i was super worried about getting another balt defender but this dude is awesome. his smarts and personality are so good for the team.

I watched that whole interview and he says all the right things but two impressions I came away with for the defense down the stretch.

People were not doing their jobs. Too much free lancing.

And Judon was injured. Not in a limited injury report, surgery needed way, but 'football' injuries.

I watched that whole interview and he says all the right things but two impressions I came away with for the defense down the stretch.

And Judon was injured. Not in a limited injury report, surgery needed way, but 'football' injuries.
Didn't he just say the other day that he needs to "learn how to deal with being chipped"?
Didn't that sound odd? Was 2022 the first time he was chipped? Shouldn't he know that?

Judon had a bit of the old Covid too did he not, I know that as a professional athlete he is likely at the peak of his fitness, but I've seen Football (Soccer) players over here seemingly struggling with general fitness after a spell of Covid. That may have had a bit of an impact on these little aches and pains that he picked up over the course of the season.

Back