Looking At The Patriots 2022

Here's the problem. You are starting with a conclusion and then attribute intention and/or process to neutral facts to make the facts match the conclusion in a way not supported by facts.

What you and I know; The Patriots release/not re-sign starters. That's all we know.

You say it is because they signed high price non performers. Why do you say that? There could be a number of reasons, but you pick the one that matches your agenda, and use the word DUMP to further spin the idea that when BB cuts players, it is bad.

Mazz recently said she posts for diversion and amusement. Don't know about you. Are you enjoying your shtick as much as she does hers?

This I just don't get? You're upset because the Pats avoid a Ponzi scheme? Do you know what a Ponzi scheme is? How it works? How Ponzi schemes inevitably end for those who that that game?
Your correct She enjoys being a drama Queen. Just to get people's reactions . After being exposed for only following Pats because of the Goat .

Last edited:
Some homework for you. Please go to overthecap.com. Select Patriots and please open the 2022 tab and write down the available cap space. Please then open the 2023 tab and write down the available cap space. Please do the same for 2024. Now please do the same for the Saints. You'll notice that the Saints have more than 12 times the 2022 cap space that the Patriots have, but what else do you notice? Which team is in better cap shape? Please show your work.
I looked at Over the cap, don't care about NO or other teams for that matter. Besides these other teams manipulate their cap so a lot of it is meaningless.

Here's my numbers; Last time BB had a lot of cap space he went out and signed;
Smith 14 M cap hit for 2022
Godchaux 10M
Agholor 15M
Year later had to gut the Oline, then was desperate in the draft to sign a Guard. Using the most powerful tool to improve the capability of a team, but on one of least important positions.
When signing all those expensive FAs last year they couldn't foresee the impact on the team a year later???

I just read that Bart Scott said the the Jets will surpass the Patriots this year.Bart has always been a fair and thoughtful expert when it comes to the Patriots.
So I guess we can look forward to a last place finish in our division this year.
I made a $50 bet with a Jet fan friend. He begged me to shake hands. $50 to the fan of the team who finishes higher.

I never make bets like this.

I made a $50 bet with a Jet fan friend. He begged me to shake hands. $50 to the fan of the team who finishes higher.

Of all the ex-players who hate the Pats, I think Smart Bart despises them the most. Additionally, he's a genuine, legitimate idiot. I LOVE listening to him.

I looked at Over the cap, don't care about NO or other teams for that matter. Besides these other teams manipulate their cap so a lot of it is meaningless.

Here's my numbers; Last time BB had a lot of cap space he went out and signed;
Smith 14 M cap hit for 2022
Godchaux 10M
Agholor 15M
Year later had to gut the Oline, then was desperate in the draft to sign a Guard. Using the most powerful tool to improve the capability of a team, but on one of least important positions.
When signing all those expensive FAs last year they couldn't foresee the impact on the team a year later???
Pats had a bottom third roster so to address that they tried to rebuild the roster as quickly as possible despite all of the historical evidence that this never works in the long term. As a result there are many players who are grossly over paid for their production. This is why Kraft said last off-season that the patriots used to laugh at teams like the Jets and the Redskins who spent like crazy in free agency. The draft is really a whole Other issue. The poor drafting of the last several years is what led to the roster being so decimated in the first place. Now here the team is for the second time in three years basically punting on the season and on top the coaching is highly suspect as well because Bill do not go out and spend on top coaches to coach the offense and we already know about the defense and its issues with mayo and his son.

Pats had a bottom third roster so to address that they tried to rebuild the roster as quickly as possible despite all of the historical evidence that this never works in the long term. As a result there are many players who are grossly over paid for their production. This is why Kraft said last off-season that the patriots used to laugh at teams like the Jets and the Redskins who spent like crazy in free agency. The draft is really a whole Other issue. The poor drafting of the last several years is what led to the roster being so decimated in the first place. Now here the team is for the second time in three years basically punting on the season and on top the coaching is highly suspect as well because Bill do not go out and spend on top coaches to coach the offense and we already know about the defense and its issues with mayo and his son.
Welp, there it is.

No sense in watching this season. It will be a disaster. See you all in 2023 I guess.

qktval9op8u41.gif

:dith::dith::dith::dith::dith::dith:

I stopped reading right here.

The coach must have done a hell of job to get a bottom third roster into the playoffs.
It was bottom third heading into that off-season. As with most FA signings, they are just a temporary band-aid. And as SG said it cost us on the Oline coming into this season. That is why Kraft was so adamant about hitting on this year's draft.

You may as well invest that shit now. Give him double or nothing after October if the Jets win a game.

Back