Looking At The Patriots 2022

More leaks (from Miami)

Week 3: vs. MIA (TNF - Amazon)
Week 4: @ GB (4:25)
Week 5: vs. DET (1 pm)
Week 7: vs. CHI 8:30 (MNF)
Week 11: @ MIA (1 pm)

This means either Bills or Jets for week 18 since the league only schedules division games for week 18

Also

View: https://twitter.com/kguregian/status/1524781821266911233

Oh my God. Youi and Mazz love to find one game and pretend it was representative of the whole season. The Bills DID NOT dominate the AFCE in 2021. Plain and simple.

Did you even read my post or simply stay with "Bills are greater that the Pats because that's my story and I'm sticking to it?"

That the Bills was the best team in the AFC was the post I replied to. I don't think the Bills are even the best in the AFCE was my response, based on last year. Not the last game, last year.

The Bills were 11-6.
THe Pats 10-7.
That isn't dominating. That is an unlucky game, a fumble crosssing the goal line late in the game, a doinked FG on the last play, a rookie getting schooled by a very good play of a very good DB late in the game. Whatever it is, it is not domination.

Bills play a weak AFCE division, against 2 rookie QBs and Tua, and still finished only one game ahead of the Pats, even with Jnes making some rookie mistakes, hitting the rookie wall and some extraordinary bad luck to end some games..
Mac Jones next year won't be a rookie. Unless you think he is going to do badly his second year, he'll be better.

What will Allen's next year be like? Who knows? Last year he fell back from 13-3 to 11-6. If he returns to 2020 form, the Bills will be competitive. Neither Josh Allen nor Mac Jones are gods. Either can stumble, but one thing I can say is that Josh Allen and the Bills DID NOT DOMINATE the AFCE last year, let alone the entire AFC

Read what I said about rookie QBs first year in the league and come up with your rationale why Mac Jones won't take a sophomore year jump.

The thing I really don't understand is, why are Patriots fans not happy ones? Why so glum, why so glass almost empty? This should be an exciting, anticipatory time for us. :shrug-n:
You're in for a rude awakening. It will be glorious to watch.

Leaks per Lazar

Week 4 @ GB 4:25
Week 5 vs. Det 1 p.m.
Week 7 vs. Chi 8:30 (MNF)

That should be 2 wins
3. Green Bay is going to be putrid. Aaron Rodgers will develop some nagging """injury""" in camp.

Oh my God. Youi and Mazz love to find one game and pretend it was representative of the whole season. The Bills DID NOT dominate the AFCE in 2021. Plain and simple.

Did you even read my post or simply stay with "Bills are greater that the Pats because that's my story and I'm sticking to it?"

That the Bills was the best team in the AFC was the post I replied to. I don't think the Bills are even the best in the AFCE was my response, based on last year. Not the last game, last year.

The Bills were 11-6.
THe Pats 10-7.
That isn't dominating. That is an unlucky game, a fumble crosssing the goal line late in the game, a doinked FG on the last play, a rookie getting schooled by a very good play of a very good DB late in the game. Whatever it is, it is not domination.

Bills play a weak AFCE division, against 2 rookie QBs and Tua, and still finished only one game ahead of the Pats, even with Jnes making some rookie mistakes, hitting the rookie wall and some extraordinary bad luck to end some games..
Mac Jones next year won't be a rookie. Unless you think he is going to do badly his second year, he'll be better.

What will Allen's next year be like? Who knows? Last year he fell back from 13-3 to 11-6. If he returns to 2020 form, the Bills will be competitive. Neither Josh Allen nor Mac Jones are gods. Either can stumble, but one thing I can say is that Josh Allen and the Bills DID NOT DOMINATE the AFCE last year, let alone the entire AFC

Read what I said about rookie QBs first year in the league and come up with your rationale why Mac Jones won't take a sophomore year jump.

The thing I really don't understand is, why are Patriots fans not happy ones? Why so glum, why so glass almost empty? This should be an exciting, anticipatory time for us. :shrug-n:
One item you are conveniently forgetting to factor into your equation, the Bills played a first place schedule while the *Pats played a third place schedule.

Leaks per Lazar

Week 4 @ GB 4:25
Week 5 vs. Det 1 p.m.
Week 7 vs. Chi 8:30 (MNF)

That should be 2 wins
Week 5 back home for a Pats win against the Leos is intriguing to me...

Might need to schedule a boys trip to Boston.

One item you are conveniently forgetting to factor into your equation, the Bills played a first place schedule while the *Pats played a third place schedule.
This is always fun to watch.
Typical bills,so close just can't get there .lol

For me they are a wild card. I like Selah. I think he is probably their best coach in a while. Wilson looked better the last quarter of the season so I guess we will see if he can take a step forward. I disagree on his skillset. He has a fantastic skillset but it remains to be seen if he can refine it and become like Allen has in Buffalo.
Wilson was 32 of 32 starting QB'S last season, he was beyond awful. The Jets fans saying he will magically become a top 10 qb this season are the same ones saying that Mac is a finished product year one. They are wrong on both counts, Jets are a six win team and likely much worse if Wilson is the bust he's proven to be so far.

For me they are a wild card. I like Selah. I think he is probably their best coach in a while. Wilson looked better the last quarter of the season so I guess we will see if he can take a step forward. I disagree on his skillset. He has a fantastic skillset but it remains to be seen if he can refine it and become like Allen has in Buffalo.
By the way, "skill set", is the most overrated term in talking about players. Give me "Football players", do you have any idea how many players are drafted every year on potential, what a scout believes they will eventually be able to do vs what they've proven they can do? "Arm talent" is also one of the most over used misunderstood concepts in football. How many guys can throw it a mile, but are never able to learn to read a defense or adjust a play at the line of scrimmage.

Last edited:
OK then, your excuses are down, let's see how it goes.
\
Cheers

Are you going to put up a banner for that? "BILLS ALMOST WON AN AFCCG"

Here are my equations:

6 Superbowl Wins > 4 Superbowl losses

(28-3) > 13 seconds

Back-to-Back Superbowl Wins > Back-to-Back Division titles

Be better than mediocre before trolling an elite team. Otherwise, "Been there, done that" > Wannabe

Last edited:
Back