Looking At The Patriots 2022

I was no fan of Josh, but Judge and Patricia do not inspire any confidence whatsoever.

Uche and McGrone have been working hard. The coaches are confident they can both play championship caliber football this year.
There is also the thought among the coaches that KVN's presence hampered Uche's development last year by reducing his playing time.
Heard the same thing about Uche and Jennings for two years now, not to mention the two Tight Ends, not hopeful any of them will contribute much.

I was no fan of Josh, but Judge and Patricia do not inspire any confidence whatsoever.

Agree on Josh.

Gonna withhold judgment on judge and the fat man until I see what they actually do.

The fact that Mazz is the only one to like this post speaks volumes.

You’ve been the most negative person here over the last few years; what did Judge do here that was so poor? Patricia is an O-line coach, which is his background.

Let’s remember that you predicted 6 or fewer wins last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Heard the same thing about Uche and Jennings for two years now, not to mention the two Tight Ends, not hopeful any of them will contribute much.
Of course you're not hopeful they'll contribute. We all knew that ahead of time. If they do contribute, you'll be pissed.

Of course you're not hopeful they'll contribute. We all knew that ahead of time. If they do contribute, you'll be pissed.
Oh you got me, you're so right, I'm a Patriot fan that wants to fail, all this winning over the years is really wearing on me, I'd like to go back to the days when 500 seasons were the goal. Hey, you're so smart, why don't we have a spelling contest?

Hunter Henry contributed plenty last year. Your point about Uche and Jennings (and throw Winovich in that mix), is fair though. Maybe they do show up this year. But they'll have to actually show me. I hope the belief the coaching staff has in the group is genuine and not just because they couldn't get anyone else.

A Twitter thread worth looking at if you want a breakdown of the explosive passing plays for the Pats last season.

In spite of the negativity by some here who continue to spout that the Pats do not have big play capability, the stats say otherwise:

Kendrick Bourne had like the fifth highest percentage of 20+ yards, about 1 out of 5 plays.

Rhamondre Stevenson was third among RBs, with one in five runs going for 10+ yards, and two passes for 20+ yards.

In 2022, I doubt that grabbing the fastest WR and the fastest RB in the draft will hurt us in the Big Play department.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

The fact that Mazz is the only one to like this post speaks volumes.

You’ve been the most negative person here over the last few years; what did Judge do here that was so poor? Patricia is an O-line coach, which is his background.

Let’s remember that you predicted 6 or fewer wins last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I called a 7 and 10 record last year. That was hardly an extreme projection. Looking at the schedule I was wrong about having the Chargers, Titians as losses, and I thought they’d give up one game to Miami.
I’m negative because the past 6 years it’s rare I see a personal move I like from this team.
I liked Barnmore a ton. Liked jones, but he fell into the teams lap. A child could have made that pick. I liked Judon, and the Thornton pick.
What have joe judge and Patricia done that’s so poor? Look at their records the past few years. Judge in my opinion had a lot of talent to work with in NY, and Patricia had the time to make his vision come to reality. It’s not easy stepping out from the Brady umbrella.
Whatever my opinion is on Josh, he has done something that Belichick never has. He’s won a playoff game without Tom Brady. He does deserve some credit for getting that season out of Tebow.

Last edited:
I called a 7 and 10 record last year. That was hardly an extreme projection. Looking at the schedule I was wrong about having the Chargers, Titians as losses, and I thought they’d give up one game to Miami.
I’m negative because the past 6 years it’s rare I see a personal move I like from this team.
I liked Barnmore a ton. Liked jones, but he fell into the teams lap. A child could have made that pick. I liked Judon, and the Thornton pick.
What have joe judge and Patricia done that’s so poor? Look at their records the past few years. Judge in my opinion had a lot of talent to work with in NY, and Patricia had the time to make his vision come to reality. It’s not easy stepping out from the Brady umbrella.
Whatever my opinion is on Josh, he has done something that Belichick never has. He’s won a playoff game without Tom Brady. He does deserve some credit for getting that season out of Tebow.
The only playoff game that Belichick has won without Tom Brady remains the 1994 Wild Card game for the Cleveland Browns against the Patriots, when Vinny Testaverde was his starting quarterback.Jan 19, 2022

James White is back...looking a bit thicker than I remember

FTKD1XPUAAAOlet

A Twitter thread worth looking at if you want a breakdown of the explosive passing plays for the Pats last season.

Kyles does a great job showing where the explosive plays come from.
Bourne is a great YAC WR and needs moar touches, imo.

Ty Montgomery, There's some absolute gems in here lol

welp, I hope he adds to the offense this year.

Also, expect him t join the coaching staff.....

dude has it own!
You really should find a team to root for. Your Belichick hate doesn’t allow you to root for the Patriots.

May I suggest the Dallas Cowboys?

Last edited:
There's a lot to digest there, but your opinion that Judge "had a lot of talent to work with in NY" is outright ridiculous. One of the worst rosters talent-wise in the entire NFL. They were absolutely horrid. He proved to not be head-coaching material, but he had zero to work with.

Hunter Henry contributed plenty last year. Your point about Uche and Jennings (and throw Winovich in that mix), is fair though. Maybe they do show up this year. But they'll have to actually show me. I hope the belief the coaching staff has in the group is genuine and not just because they couldn't get anyone else.
Yes, the TEs I was referring to are the two rookies, Keen and whatever the other one is that can't play either, can't even remember the name he's been that useless. Henry and Smith are only here because Bill missed on those two, had even one of them been a marginal player Bill wouldn't have had to over pay for the both the top Free Agent Tight Ends last offseason. The fact that Jennings and Uche haven't developed like they hoped puts the team in though position now, although I guess it's not completely out of the realm of possibilities that one of them could contribute something. Other than that you are looking at complete unknowns to step in an play significant snaps at all the LB positions.

The players that were being groomed last year and earlier will be forced into action this upcoming year...no matter what. I guess we will see if they're good soon enough.

Yes, the TEs I was referring to are the two rookies, Keen and whatever the other one is that can't play either, can't even remember the name he's been that useless. Henry and Smith are only here because Bill missed on those two, had even one of them been a marginal player Bill wouldn't have had to over pay for the both the top Free Agent Tight Ends last offseason. The fact that Jennings and Uche haven't developed like they hoped puts the team in though position now, although I guess it's not completely out of the realm of possibilities that one of them could contribute something. Other than that you are looking at complete unknowns to step in an play significant snaps at all the LB positions.
This is make it or break year for 2020 draft. It would join 2019 as one of BB worse Draft. I also agree he used last year Cap space to fix some of the draft Mistakes.

Last edited:
Back