Looking At The Patriots 2022

I love the red uniforms. They're so sick.

FV3twQqX0AIL891

It's amazing the positive reaction the red uniforms have gotten. The NFL Network put out a post saying are the Patriot's red throwbacks the best throwback uniform in any sport, ever? And the reaction from many non-Pats fans was yes, they had to admit they're fantastic. The team must be delighted with the positive response, they will sell a shedload of Merch that's for sure.

Who knew Pat Patriot would become so beloved!

It's amazing the positive reaction the red uniforms have gotten. The NFL Network put out a post saying are the Patriot's red throwbacks the best throwback uniform in any sport, ever? And the reaction from many non-Pats fans was yes, they had to admit they're fantastic. The team must be delighted with the positive response, they will sell a shedload of Merch that's for sure.

Slow the roll, brutha! We're talkin' 'bout CLOTH, here...CLOTH!!! The CLOTH can become beloved. I want the rest of the entire f###### world to continue to despise the Patriots. Just feels warm and natural to me...

i don't like those unis, or pat patriot. i do like the silvers they wore a few times. i get that i'm a party of 1😄

i don't like those unis, or pat patriot. i do like the silvers they wore a few times. i get that i'm a party of 1😄
I never minded Flying Elvis but I very much disliked the original uniforms that replaced the Pat Patriot-era uniforms. I feel the version they've worn for roughly the past two decades has been solid, but I am happy with this change.

And it's brilliant on the organization's part because the nostalgic euphoria this will generate may transcend on-field performance, should the team get off to a rocky start.

They only wore them once or twice, but I really liked the modern uniform in all whites. Well, not the current uniform, but the 2001 to 2020 uniform with white jersey and white pants.

I am not a big fan of the Texans looking ones they wear now.

I have never been in love with the Flying Elvis nor many of the uniforms since a bit before its creation.

Pat Patriot. Yeah, just seems to fit New England with respect given to the rugged go screw history of the region.

Not really nostalgic about it. I've not been a fan since 1960 as some here wonderfully are. Never even thought twice about sports until 1994.

Yet Pat it is for me.

I've never understood the significance, interest or passion in various uniform styles.

I have always loved the red however more than any other and as I said, Pat for the win.

Caught a game at Gillette in October 2010? Red throwbacks, freaking smow and rain, against Tennesse Brady with 5 touchdowns in 1 quarter. Welker, Faulk, Moss etc. Great and terribly cold day sitting with my jeans soaked. The 2 gallons of screwdrivers helped and I discovered sausage pepper and onion sausage subs which just seemed to make everything better in that soaking cold. Been a dietary staple ever since. Should I make one now? Maybe.

Without understanding the fascination with Unis, props to red and Pat.

:patpatriot32:

Who on earth cares about uniforms?

There is some stat on super bowl games that’s crazy though.
Here we go, teams wearing white have won 14 of the last 17 Super Bowls. Maybe boring is the way to go.

Who on earth cares about uniforms?

There is some stat on super bowl games that’s crazy though.
Here we go, teams wearing white have won 14 of the last 17 Super Bowls. Maybe boring is the way to go.
How to know if you're kind of an a$$hole:
People make clear that there is a thing they care about, and you go out of your way to make it sound ridiculous that anyone could possibly care about that thing.

Back