Looking At The Patriots 2022

That, and I thought one of the big trademarks of his D's was a lot of last-second gesticulating and uncertainty by multiple guys trying to sort out what their jobs were as (and after) the ball was snapped. Flores had a lot of the same players, but you saw very little of that stuff and our D, while still somewhat conservative (imo) was dramatically better.

I've been wanting to see an actual aggressive, attacking Patriots D for a long time. I had thought with the addition of numerous pass-rushers over the last few seasons that we'd see less of the mush rushes and maddening, long 3rd-down completions, but with the Patricia calling the shots I've abandoned all hopes of that. No, I'm not a fan of the guy. If he has a strong suit as a coach, then I have no idea what that might be.

I would have given the job to Jerod Mayo. If we don't promote the guy soon then somebody else will.
Agree with every word.

Interesting info on PFT from Curran: evidently, as long as Patricia is not designated as a coordinator he continues to be paid by Detroit for his head coaching contract there. I thought that the explanation on PFT was poorly-worded, but that's how I interpreted it.

Interesting info on PFT from Curran: evidently, as long as Patricia is not designated as a coordinator he continues to be paid by Detroit for his head coaching contract there. I thought that the explanation on PFT was poorly-worded, but that's how I interpreted it.
Same for Joe Judge. Can we all stop fretting about why they haven't been given titles yet? He's doing them a favor by making sure they keep their head coaching salary, plus whatever the patriots are paying them.

How many times are we going to hear Boston Mediots screaming about how dumb (8x SB winner) Belichick is only to find out the they were playing tic-tac-toe and he was ignoring them doing the right thing?

Last edited:
Same for Joe Judge. Can we all stop fretting about why they haven't been given titles yet? He's doing them a favor by making sure they keep their head coaching salary, plus whatever the patriots are paying them.

How many times are we going to hear Boston Mediots screaming about howe dumb 8x SB winner) Belichick is only to find out the they were playing tic-tac-toe and he was ignoring them doing the right thing?
It’s been awhile since chess/checkers.

How many times are we going to hear Boston Mediots screaming about howe dumb 8x SB winner) Belichick is only to find out the they were playing tic-tac-toe and he was ignoring them doing the right thing?
I can't ever recall a more overblown issue. The weeping, wailing, crying and screaming about it has been mind-numbing.

cool. nice that bb is doing them a solid.still not sure they'd have the titles.
i remember 05...the mediots don't. 😁

This is the first time I’ve laughed out loud reading a thread awhile. I love this forum.

Cole Strange is built pretty darn well for a 23 yr old kid. 6'5", 310.
He'll gain strength and add more good weight over the next few years, but he looks pretty good right now to me.

FYIv-yXWIAMEKD4

FYIv_NcXEAEPVN2
Well, he ain't a fatty...I'll give him that. Muscle isn't a bad thing...

Back