Looking At The Patriots 2022

View: https://twitter.com/TomF43/status/1558886337482264582

He was thought to be a top 50 player last year but tested poorly at the Combine (RAS score of 1 - the lowest I've ever seen) and went undrafted.

The Pats signed him yesterday. He was very productive at Texas A&M. All American.
With Henry's injury why not bring him in and see what he is. No expectations however.

This probably one of best ones I seen. Sam Roberts is looking like a player that only shows up in games .

This probably one of best ones I seen. Sam Roberts is looking like a player that only shows up in games .

Some tough cuts coming up, especially along the OL and DL. Hopefully some will make it to our PS.

Some tough cuts coming up, especially along the OL and DL. Hopefully some will make it to our PS.
OL because the decisions are hard, but not because you're leaving high-end players. A handful of young guys with NFL upside.
Yes on the DL and front 7 generally.
Also WR. The decisions won't be that hard, but it it will hurt to cut 1-2 NFL quality guys. I don't think they'll get either Nixon or Humphries to the PS. Maybe one of the two. Wilkerson is borderline NFL talent, and I do think they can get him through.

OL because the decisions are hard, but not because you're leaving high-end players. A handful of young guys with NFL upside.
Yes on the DL and front 7 generally.
Also WR. The decisions won't be that hard, but it it will hurt to cut 1-2 NFL quality guys. I don't think they'll get either Nixon or Humphries to the PS. Maybe one of the two. Wilkerson is borderline NFL talent, and I do think they can get him through.
Humphries makes the team. Worried about Nixon. Don’t want another Berios situation…

What situation would that be? That he goes on to be a bottom of the roster guy for the Jets?
He is an ever improving WR (46 catches last season) and an excellent return guy.

Nixon could be better and it would suck to lose him trying to stash him on the PS.

Good question. Not playing him seems like they don't want him to get hurt and ruin a trade. Agholor seems to be doing great.
On further review, the ruling on the forum is reversed. Bourne's salary this year is only $3.5 mil, a bargain for what he does. Plus his dead cap hit is $2.8 mil. Savings = only enough to buy the team a flight of fancy frappuccinos at Starbucks.

Back