Looking At The Patriots 2022

And did you notice that his last ring is front and center, conspicuously highlighted with his pinky, while the six other rings to me look like they came in the cracker-jack box!
On to the future lol

~Dee~

Remember when all those experts said that taking Barmore was a mistake as he was lazy and didn’t take coaching well and would prove an issue here?

Anyone hear from those folks lately?

Just wondering…….
They clearly saw no film of him while he was at Bama. Absolutely none.

Remember when all those experts said that taking Barmore was a mistake as he was lazy and didn’t take coaching well and would prove an issue here?

Anyone hear from those folks lately?

Just wondering…….
Some of the draft guru's were saying that. It's a mixed bag. Ultimately, it depends on the player.

If Jones wants to take the next step in his development . Mac needs to improve his reads & accuracy on 15+ routes. To keep defenses honest . They will continue to clog the middle & jump routes. WRs aren’t getting quick separation to attack with short passes .

If Jones wants to take the next step in his development . Mac needs to improve his reads & accuracy on 15+ routes. To keep defenses honest . They will continue to clog the middle & jump routes. WRs aren’t getting quick separation to attack with short passes .
I thought working with House last off season would fix that? Mac does need to improve what you just said though...I still see the same issues as last year from him.

I thought working with House last off season would fix that? Mac does need to improve what you just said though...I still see the same issues as last year from him.

I don't think it's just Mac. His receivers have a lot to do with successful completions.
His 2nd int meant for Parker was on Parker. The DB stuffed Parker at the top of his stem and he slowed to 25% speed for a second. Mac threw the ball to a spot where Parker was supposed to be but Parker let the DB pass him by. That's on Parker whether he expected a holding call or not, he should have kept on his route.

I don't think it's just Mac. His receivers have a lot to do with successful completions.
His 2nd int meant for Parker was on Parker. The DB stuffed Parker at the top of his stem and he slowed to 25% speed for a second. Mac threw the ball to a spot where Parker was supposed to be but Parker let the DB pass him by. That's on Parker whether he expected a holding call or not, he should have kept on his route.
What I told hubby.

I'd have loved a win against the Ravens but the Bills and Chiefs both losing pretty much makes up for it for me.
The Bills fans were thinking 19-0 and it was becoming more annoying than Mahomes' little brother.
Now they can join the Chiefs fans in lamenting what could have been.

I'd have loved a win against the Ravens but the Bills and Chiefs both losing pretty much makes up for it for me.
The Bills fans were thinking 19-0 and it was becoming more annoying than Mahomes' little brother.
Now they can join the Chiefs fans in lamenting what could have been.
So if Miami is the last undefeated team and then they lose, do the Mercury Morrises pop the champagne anyway?

Parker came to play today at least.

Brady still is throwing a great ball, and seems to be making the right reads. Once they get healthy they’ll be fine.

Did you mean this for a different thread? This one is about the 2022 Patriots.
I was responding to the above posts which asked if Brady regrets coming back, although I did not quote them. It’s pretty rare I mention Brady unless it’s brought up.
You’re right though, I shouldn’t contribute to derailing a good thread. I digress.

If Mac ends ends up missing substantial time I don’t want to hear any excuses for Belichick.

Back