Looking At The Patriots 2022

Muscle bruising with hematoma formation. If the pain and swelling subside he'll play but the short week makes that less probable. He'll def be back for the Bills.
I took the crown of a helmet to my thigh in HS. PAINFUL. I was on crutches for a week. First couple of day zero weight on my right leg.

I am not surprised at all by his reaction when it happened.

We have signed a Jet. McDermott, the OL who was here originally

OT Conor McDermott: 6-foot-8, 310 pounds, UCLA, 30 years old, 39 career games with Bills and Jets, and 1 “big man” reception/TD. He played 1 snap vs the Pats

FiMqjB-UAAEsrOp

Vikings have the worst red zone defense in the league and last year Damien Harris scored 15TDs.

If the Pats offense doesn’t score a TD this game then they have to bring in new faces on the offensive coaching staff next year.

Fire Caley, Judge, Rothstein, Patricia. Keep Troy, rehire Popovich, pay Bill O’Brien whatever he wants

Did you catch this @coachbelichick?

The Pats will score this week. The Vikings aren’t great on defense.

The three questions are:

1. Can the Vikings establish their run game to keep heat off of cousins
2. Can the Pats secondary contain Jefferson without getting shredded by the secondary options? They have not faced a WR with his metrics. He may be the best in the league.
3. How bad is this Vikings Oline?

I don’t know the line, but if I were betting I’d take the over in this game. I think its gonna be a sneaky high score.

My question what’s the spread? I could be wrong and I have no idea but by my eyes the NFC is sadly lacking right now... I really have no idea ... I could be entirely wrong and Im willing to admit I maybe

~Dee~

Vikings have the worst red zone defense in the league and last year Damien Harris scored 15TDs.

If the Pats offense doesn’t score a TD this game then they have to bring in new faces on the offensive coaching staff next year.

Fire Caley, Judge, Rothstein, Patricia. Keep Troy, rehire Popovich, pay Bill O’Brien whatever he wants

At this point you'd be better off putting it on your sig.

At this point you'd be better off putting it on your sig.

if OLine pass blocking breakdowns, red zone ineptitude, and odd play-calling continue every week, then yes it will continue to get called out.

2 TDs and 12 FGs the last 3 games makes for one of the worst offenses in the entire league

if OLine pass blocking breakdowns, red zone ineptitude, and odd play-calling continue every week, then yes it will continue to get called out.

2 TDs and 12 FGs the last 3 games makes for one of the worst offenses in the entire league

You are 100% entitled to your opinion. Just keep in mind you tend to repeat yourself quite a bit.

Back