Looking At The Patriots 2022

speaking of the Pats Offensive Line issues, maybe we bring this guy in for a look?

View attachment 13982

maybe the "woman" was a 300lb+ lb-er w/ a quick first lateral step for a jet sweep (or something)
If he did it, good riddance!

But man, the team must have it on video tape or risk a lawsuit.

Last 36 drives against the Pats defense.
Punts - 21
INT - 4
Downs - 3
Missed FG - 2
FG - 2
Blocked punt - 1
End of half - 1
End of game - 1
TD - 1

153 plays / 464 net yards / 3.03 per play Avg drive 4.3 plays / 12.9 net yards/13 pts.

Steve Belichick is an elite defensive coordinator

wtf is going on with coaches these days? a groper, and tenn has a drunk driving oc.
Also, an NBA trainer got caught roofieing a girl on tape and he's in big trouble. I don't remember
all the issues he is facing, but he was ordered not to leave Rhode Island.

Anyone that has spent time there will know that is some cruel and unusual punishment.

Punts - 21
INT - 4
Downs - 3
Missed FG - 2
FG - 2
Blocked punt - 1
End of half - 1
End of game - 1
TD - 1

153 plays / 464 net yards / 3.03 per play Avg drive 4.3 plays / 12.9 net yards/13 pts.

Stunning numbers. I don't know if we can possibly keep it going at this level, but our guys feel like alpha predators right now, so
I wouldn't be shocked.

One thing that has contributed to this historic run of excellence is our tackling. This is probably the surest tackling Patriots team I have ever seen.

Punts - 21
INT - 4
Downs - 3
Missed FG - 2
FG - 2
Blocked punt - 1
End of half - 1
End of game - 1
TD - 1

What, no forced fumbles?

There's clearly room for improvement here. 1669304651136.png

Vs the Vikings the Patriots showed a lot of improvement in key areas:

-scored 25+ pts
-had 400+ total yds
-outgained their opponent
-completed 70.0% of their passes
-had < 60 penalty yds
-had no turnovers
-had no missed FG

NFL teams in the Super Bowl era were 170-0 entering tonight (reg & post) when doing all that in a game.
But a missed holding call on a Viking TD and a TD by the Pats was ruled incomplete...

Also, an NBA trainer got caught roofieing a girl on tape and he's in big trouble. I don't remember
all the issues he is facing, but he was ordered not to leave Rhode Island.

Anyone that has spent time there will know that is some cruel and unusual punishment.
Not only that, it's easy enough to to by accident.

Vs the Vikings the Patriots showed a lot of improvement in key areas:

-scored 25+ pts
-had 400+ total yds
-outgained their opponent
-completed 70.0% of their passes
-had < 60 penalty yds
-had no turnovers
-had no missed FG

NFL teams in the Super Bowl era were 170-0 entering tonight (reg & post) when doing all that in a game.
But a missed holding call on a Viking TD and a TD by the Pats was ruled incomplete...
Read that the Pats gave the Vikings 5 first downs by penalty.

Mike Lombardi who is certainly no Pats hater, gives his take on the last game. I mean, he's not wrong.....But....I do feel we have it in us to beat Buffalo in Gillette.

New England at Minnesota

You can call it luck, good fortune, or timely play, but the Vikings find ways to win games in the fourth quarter. Last night, they allowed New England to average 7.4 yards per play and score 26 points on 55 plays, yet they still won by seven. Minnesota is sneaky good in all the areas that matter most towards winning. They held the Patriots to three of 10 conversions on third down, while they were successful converting eight of their 15 third-down attempts, which allowed them to control the ball for 36:17 minutes of the game. They stopped the Patriots on all three third-down red zone attempts, including two on goal-to-go. On offense, the Vikings were successful on three of their five third-down attempts including their only third-and goal. Other reasons the Patriots lost: They allowed five first downs on penalties, surrendered a kickoff return for the touchdown and only ran 13 plays in the fourth quarter, resulting in just two first downs.

Can the Vikings continue to play this way and win? I have been hesitant to believe in their good fortune, especially since Kirk Cousins isn’t playing anywhere near his level of play from a year ago. Last year, he averaged 7.5 yards per passing attempt. This season, he is down to 6.7. Last year, he had a 5.9 TD percentage; this year, only 4.1. This year’s 2.2 interception percentage is far outpacing last year’s 1.2, and yet the Vikings are in first place ready to host a playoff game. I’m still skeptical.

As for New England, their season is on the line next week at home versus Buffalo, a team they have not forced to punt in two games. Things don’t look promising for the Pats. They have been too inconsistent, unable to stack good game after good game, and they make too many mistakes at critical times.

Back