Looking at the Patriots 2023

Yeah, Curran has lost all credibility with me for this take.

He lost all credibility with me when his breathless reporting of Bill's involvement in Brady's departure reached a scorn and ridicule level that is usually reserved for murderers, terrorists, and people who put pineapple on pizza.

He lost all credibility with me when his breathless reporting of Bill's involvement in Brady's departure reached a scorn and ridicule level that is usually reserved for murderers, terrorists, and people who put pineapple on pizza.
Ummm, Hawai'in pizza. Ham. bacon and pineapple....so good together! Where I draw the line is anchovies. not to mention a place here in Portsmouth that has a Neptune Pizza, clam and tuna.

What? Is thia some attempt at validation and confirmation bias from you?

Another attempt at patting yourself on the back, justified or not?

You've been itching about Bill for almost 3 years now, among other things you were clearly wrong about.

And it's not bitching about mistakes alone, it's clear that Bill is screwed up somehow fundamentally.

I've said yesterday to anyone who cares to do so bring on the evidence that he's in mental decline. I'm always fully open to evidence and will always change my mind if I'm wrong.

So bring the evidence.

Holding him accordable since he buys the groceries. I liked his last 2 drafts. This was another value Free agency. He need a big draft to turn them back into Contenders.

Did he?

Why?

While I wouldn't order a pizza with pineapple on it personally it ain't half bad with the right cheese and meats.

Had it several times when someone else ordered it.

Curran is a joke at this stage. Confirmation of this was when Tom and Bill were on Jim Grays's podcast a few months back, and it was clear there was zero beef between them. Curran went mental on this and, in an interview with Peter King a few days later, started to interrupt King to angrily assert that Brady had been fuming with BB and that Brady was basically lying in that podcast.

Curran has turned into a smart alec, sneering bore on BB and the Patriots.

Curran is a joke at this stage. Confirmation of this was when Tom and Bill were on Jim Grays's podcast a few months back, and it was clear there was zero beef between them. Curran went mental on this and, in an interview with Peter King a few days later, started to interrupt King to angrily assert that Brady had been fuming with BB and that Brady was basically lying in that podcast.

Curran has turned into a smart alec, sneering bore on BB and the Patriots.

Absolutely all of this. Those were my exact thoughts when Curran went off after that incredible farewell with Jim Gray.

Curran used to be someone I looked forward to reading, listening to and watching. Now I question his hair doctors methods and agenda. I mean wtf did he do to his head. 😆

Holding him accordable since he buys the groceries. I liked his last 2 drafts. This was another value Free agency. He need a big draft to turn them back into Contenders.
I don't know how anyone could look at last years draft positively at this point. The 1st two picks were massive reaches, Bill created a hole at oline by giving away a pro bowl level player, then filled that hole with a guy that was benchee 3 times. At best Stranges could be called average, and Thornton who was over drafted purely because of his speed, wasn't even able to use that speed to create a threat on offense, instead we had to use a 4th round CB to generate the threat he was draft led for. Not to mention both George and Skymore who he passed on already look like far more dynamic players. I do agree that if he hits the upcoming draft out of the park it could dramatically change the entire team. We have enough picks in a draft thats pretty deep at our positions of need to really set the team up for the future. So much of it depends on Mac's development and frankly luck, that Bill doesn't outsmart himself and just takes the best players available. Oline, wr cb, and LB.

Last year with Fatty and Judge was a shitshow...everyone knows this though. The draft looks promising so far.
Everyone knows that now, when fans here voiced their concerns last offseason at the decisions being made all the bill ***** came out of the woodwork to tell us we weren't real fans. Make no mistake, this season Bill is on the clock.

I don't know how anyone could look at last years draft positively at this point. The 1st two picks were massive reaches, Bill created a hole at oline by giving away a pro bowl level player, then filled that hole with a guy that was benchee 3 times. At best Stranges could be called average, and Thornton who was over drafted purely because of his speed, wasn't even able to use that speed to create a threat on offense, instead we had to use a 4th round CB to generate the threat he was draft led for. Not to mention both George and Skymore who he passed on already look like far more dynamic players. I do agree that if he hits the upcoming draft out of the park it could dramatically change the entire team. We have enough picks in a draft thats pretty deep at our positions of need to really set the team up for the future. So much of it depends on Mac's development and frankly luck, that Bill doesn't outsmart himself and just takes the best players available. Oline, wr cb, and LB.

Are you serious?

Wtf don't you get about the draft?

Ummm.

Sorry. What am I missing here? Who's going to Houston on the team plane.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

The dumbass who just woke up.

:)
Tweet is from the UConn Men's basketball team who are playing in the Final Four NCAA Championships - they are using Patriots Force One plane to fly to Houston😁

Are you serious?

Better question is what are you smoking that makes last years draft look like anything but a dumpster fire? We reached on a Olineman and a wr in the first two picks, and guess what we need this year? Oline and wr.
Are you serious?

Better question is what are you smoking that makes last years draft look like anything but a dumpster fire? We reached on a Olineman and a wr in the first two picks, and guess what we need this year? Oline and wr.
well, ol and wr are positions that have multiples on the field. the post above yours lays it out fairly well value wise.

Back