Looking at the Patriots 2023

Better question is what are you smoking that makes last years draft look like anything but a dumpster fire? We reached on a Olineman and a wr in the first two picks, and guess what we need this year? Oline and wr.

Can't tell ya what I'm smokin' but it makes me wikkid smaht.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Tweet is from the UConn Men's basketball team who are playing in the Final Four NCAA Championships - they are using Patriots Force One plane to fly to Houston😁
My SIL went there lol ..... cheer them on and that was very cool.
I may be a bit biased I live and CT ...

~Dee~

Haven’t you figured out drafts are only judged on first 2 picks. The rest Rookies performances doesn’t matter :coffee:
Sure they matter, but I hate break it to you but a rookie cb that got suspended in his first season isn't a great sign, nor is it when you have play your other rookie cb on offense to generate a threat because your 2nd round reach at wr with all
that speed can't do what he was drafted for. Yet anyone who points out the obvious calls down Bill defenders. It's actually comical. If Bill drafted a guy in the 1st round that ended up getting cut in year one, some of you guys would be on here trying to defend the pick. How many years of failed drafts will lit take before some of you guys start to think there just might be a problem?

Sure they matter, but I hate break it to you but a rookie cb that got suspended in his first season isn't a great sign, nor is it when you have play your other rookie cb on offense to generate a threat because your 2nd round reach at wr with all
that speed can't do what he was drafted for. Yet anyone who points out the obvious calls down Bill defenders. It's actually comical. If Bill drafted a guy in the 1st round that ended up getting cut in year one, some of you guys would be on here trying to defend the pick. How many years of failed drafts will lit take before some of you guys start to think there just might be a problem?
kok is not at all a homer. most of us can be critical of decisions. i really don't know to whom you are referring who won't ever criticize something bb does.

kok is not at all a homer. most of us can be critical of decisions. i really don't know to whom you are referring who won't ever criticize something bb does.
There are plenty that will seem to defend any move Bill makes. I mean last off season maybe on of the most disastrous off seasons in terms of decision making I've ever seen. Trust me I'd much rather be praising the moves but absolutely nothing worked. From coaching, free agents to the draft, that's how it played out, so when someone says they'd like another draft like last year. 🙄

There are plenty that will seem to defend any move Bill makes. I mean last off season maybe on of the most disastrous off seasons in terms of decision making I've ever seen. Trust me I'd much rather be praising the moves but absolutely nothing worked. From coaching, free agents to the draft, that's how it played out, so when someone says they'd like another draft like last year. 🙄
iirc there were some "wait and sees" on patricia/judge, which was reasonable. no one defends that one now. it's way too early to judge the draft from last year, imo.

iirc there were some "wait and sees" on patricia/judge, which was reasonable. no one defends that one now. it's way too early to judge the draft from last year, imo.
I was guilty. I was drinking the Bill kool-aid. He HAD to know something we didn't in my mind. As it turned out, he was willing to chance blowing a season (and did) in order to wait out BoB's Alabama contract.

The Patricia decision was terrible. I was wrong on it initially for buying Bills greatness when he was playing for this (2023) season. Hindsight is 20/20.

Last edited:
I was guilty. I was drinking the Bill kool-aid. He HAD to know something we didn't in my mind. As it turned out, he was willing to chance blowing a season (and did) in order to wait out BoB's Alabama contract.

The Patricia decision was terrible. I was wrong on it initially for buying Bills greatness when he was playing for this (2023) season. Hindsight is 20/20.
i admit, i was disappointed that there was no jmd replacement in the pipeline. everybody knew he was going to be a hc again. that's why i'd love to know wtf happened w/this. not having a plan is so NOT bb, and makes me think something got short circuited. like i think it did when tb left and they scrambled around and came up with signing newton. they had to know tb was out as soon as he could get out.

i admit, i was disappointed that there was no jmd replacement in the pipeline. everybody knew he was going to be a hc again. that's why i'd love to know wtf happened w/this. not having a plan is so NOT bb, and makes me think something got short circuited. like i think it did when tb left and they scrambled around and came up with signing newton. they had to know tb was out as soon as he could get out.
This is what drove me nuts as well, everyone saw it coming, so if every yahoo out there can see the train coming, how the hell did Bill not? Same thing with Brady not to dig up the past, but he had to know that offseason that Brady wasn't coming back or at least there was a good chance, how do you not prepare for it? He pretended Stidum was the guy until 30 days before camp, then brings in a washed Cam, for a wasted season. How does the greatest football mind in the game come to believe that two defensive coaches are going to implement an entirely new offense.

Back