Looking at the Patriots 2023

Have to say, if we could nab Peter Skoronski, the Northwestern OT, I'd be very pleased. That guy is a star and would fit into the Patriots with ease and he'd be another leader for years to come. He could drop as low as the 12th pick.

who knew Juju and Bourne were of Samoan ancestry?

FrbZyRFWIAEfMlp

who knew Juju and Bourne were of Samoan ancestry?

FrbZyRFWIAEfMlp
I knew Bourne was
Devante Parker should be last on the WR totem pole. That 58% career catch rate is terrible and half of Mac’s INTs last year were Parker targets where he didn’t fight his defender. Would only use Parker if every other WR was hurt.
Include him in a trade package...punt.

Devante Parker should be last on the WR totem pole. That 58% career catch rate is terrible and half of Mac’s INTs last year were Parker targets where he didn’t fight his defender. Would only use Parker if every other WR was hurt.
$0 cap hit. $6.2M cap space added for a WR1

Couldn't get healthy. That's a death knell for an avg player. $5M cap space increase.
And when healthy, he was mediocre-to-average. I am surprised why this move wasn't already made. Perhaps they wanted to wait in case they needed him, but something bigger and better is on the horizon?

And when healthy, he was mediocre-to-average. I am surprised why this move wasn't already made. Perhaps they wanted to wait in case they needed him, but something bigger and better is on the horizon?

On offense, yes.

Back