Looking at the Patriots 2023

Well, the Patriots will probably have a better record this season, than last season, since they have better coaching (offensively), a better receiver (and they'll probably have more (at least through the draft), more experienced quarterback (Mac Jones), and maybe a quicker safety than McCourty (I imagine he lost some speed, as he got a bit older). They still have a fine head coach. If the players play smart, they should be okay. So, I think a playoff game is quite possible for the Patriots this season.

FsJmiL8XwAEDhjJ

BB enjoyed his 30 minutes with the press today.
I'm particularly interested in what he said about the new players to the team, especially OT Reiff.
Riley Reiff, OT

Belichick: “Been in the league for a long time, very experienced guy, played multiple positions. Smart, tough guy. Glad we have him.”

Is he someone you might try on both sides, or will he stay on the right side?

Belichick: ”We’ll see. He’s played both. He’s also played guard. We’ll see how it goes.”

Sounds to me like they're all in on Mac Jones, or they're investing a lot of resources on a place-holder.

This answer reeks of RKK not providing cash for signing bonuses again. Otherwise why say "I’ve said all I’m going to say.”?

View: https://twitter.com/kguregian/status/1640371782480973824

View: https://twitter.com/kguregian/status/1640371782480973824/photo/1

And within a few hours RKK says he's always given BB what he asked for. Food Fight or simple misunderstanding what was said?

BB enjoyed his 30 minutes with the press today.
I'm particularly interested in what he said about the new players to the team, especially OT Reiff.
Riley Reiff, OT

Belichick: “Been in the league for a long time, very experienced guy, played multiple positions. Smart, tough guy. Glad we have him.”

Is he someone you might try on both sides, or will he stay on the right side?

Belichick: ”We’ll see. He’s played both. He’s also played guard. We’ll see how it goes.”

He isn't terrible, and he's like a somewhat mentor for the younger guys. Not a bad sign.

Back