Luck "questionable" for Sunday

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
This is not good. He tried to throw yesterday and could not so they shut him down. Wonder if the shoulder is separated or if he has a rotator cuff? Colts play Sunday vs Jags then Thursday vs Houston in Houston. Might be wise to sit Luck Sunday in the hopes he can play Thursday.

Adam Schefter

<A class=_5pcq href="https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/1030994346953206" target=""><ABBR title="Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 8:27pm" class="_5ptz timestamp livetimestamp" data-utime="1443745669" data-shorten="1">12 hrs</ABBR> · https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter?fref=nf#
Colts QB Andrew Luck threw a little before practice today but the Colts shut him down for the day, per league source. It is unlikely Luck throws much, or at all, before Sunday. Luck is now considered legitimately questionable to play Sunday vs Jaguars. Another factor in the Colts' decision will be that they will play again Thursday night against the Texans.

management will ask him to shave hoping that'll improve the Offensive output.
And it's really inexpensive!

management will ask him to shave hoping that'll improve the Offensive output.
And it's really inexpensive!
that mans face is very offensive.

Too bad he is hurt, they now have an excuse for his high level of suck so far this year.

It is not because his teams sucks and so does he, but injury.

The curse is real.

Steve Smith injured last night too...

coffee2.jpeg

Analysts are now saying that the Colts will perform better with Hasselbeck at QB. LOL.

Good thing they didn't give him that contract extension, yet.

:coffee:

I don't ever wish for injuries. I want the Patriots to beat you at optimum capacity. This, however: it couldn't have happened to a worse franchise. Sorry to all the good Colt fan(s) that are here but, this may go beyond the deflategate. Tanking a season with a perennial 12-4/13-3 team. The football Gods are angry.

Good thing they didn't give him that contract extension, yet.

:coffee:

I don't ever wish for injuries. I want the Patriots to beat you at optimum capacity. This, however: it couldn't have happened to a worse franchise. Sorry to all the good Colt fan(s) that are here but, this may go beyond the deflategate. Tanking a season with a perennial 12-4/13-3 team. The football Gods are angry.

Yeah, they always seem to be in position for the top pick - Elway, Manning, Luck. I do think karma may be at play but honestly Luck is not even remotely close to Elway or Manning. He has been a turnover machine, unable to harness his talent into consistent play. It is funny now the COlts FO wants him to play smarter and hit the check downs, the dump offs, make the right read, get the ball out of his hands. In other words, play like Brady. :D

Yeah, they always seem to be in position for the top pick - Elway, Manning, Luck. I do think karma may be at play but honestly Luck is not even remotely close to Elway or Manning. He has been a turnover machine, unable to harness his talent into consistent play. It is funny now the COlts FO wants him to play smarter and hit the check downs, the dump offs, make the right read, get the ball out of his hands. In other words, play like Brady. :D

Sure, there's Elway (**** him BTW), Manning, and Luck. But it could just as easily have been Eason, Leaf, and RG3.

And then there's Jeff George. Ugh. There's not enough beer in Wisconsin to ever make me forget that turd.

Back