Mac Jones For Deshaun Watson? Gasper Thinks It is a Possibility

NO reason to give up even 1 first round for someone who can't play this year imo.

I am aware that there are a lot of scum bags in football (and in life for that matter). I am 100% not interested in this one or any others that can be avoided.

Scumbag with a major woman issue
Sickos like Watson make repeat mistakes he may again
Let Miami fuck up their team/future drafts
Selfish holdout on the team that made him super rich
Will not play a down this year or maybe into next year
Patriots/BB get enough negative press already. Watson here would be almost unlivable in the media

I like the "gee whiz, just happy to be here" guy we got.

The only reason this was posted here was to stir up shit. Mission accomplished Mazz.

I am aware that there are a lot of scum bags in football (and in life for that matter). I am 100% not interested in this one or any others that can be avoided.

Scumbag with a major woman issue
Sickos like Watson make repeat mistakes he may again
Let Miami fuck up their team/future drafts
Selfish holdout on the team that made him super rich
Will not play a down this year or maybe into next year
Patriots/BB get enough negative press already. Watson here would be almost unlivable in the media

I like the "gee whiz, just happy to be here" guy we got.

The only reason this was posted here was to stir up shit. Mission accomplished Mazz.
I 100% agree. The negative press is not something we need at all.

Just as a reminder to everyone, including those who criticize Belichick the GM over the last 6 seasons, the Patriots have been to 4 Super Bowls, won 3, all spending virtually to the cap every season,

And anyone who thinks that's 'just the QB', should take a look at Dan Marino's career, and that was before the Salary Cap (almost all).

Just as a reminder to everyone, including those who criticize Belichick the GM over the last 6 seasons, the Patriots have been to 4 Super Bowls, won 3, all spending virtually to the cap every season,

And anyone who thinks that's 'just the QB', should take a look at Dan Marino's career, and that was before the Salary Cap (almost all).

This post should put the issue to bed and I hope it will.

It won't. :(

Beautifully said. I bet Peyton Manning, Brees and Rodgers would have LOVED BB as their GM and Coach, because their GMs were all incredibly overrated.

There is no question that with him IMO that we immediately jump to a legit contender in the AFC and Bill can realistically catch Shula in 4-5 seasons.
What is with the BB and Shula thing? First you assume that BB is looking past four years of football to focus on that (which alone tells me why you understand nothing about the man you love to trash), then you assume it has to happen, and then assume it must for some reason has to happen ASAO, and then assume he can't coach more that five years (Marv Levi farts in your general direction), and given ALL THAT, you somehow think that giving up the best Rookie QB drafted this year for a guy with more court cases than Michael Vick will just skate through the courts. Vick abused dogs. Watson abused young women.

Again, we get you want it to be all Brady and no BB. You've told us a million times. But this crap you've been putting out would insult the intelligence of Lloyd Christmas.

The bigger question to me is had he sought help?
Even as a grumpy old white man, this statement makes me uncomfortable. Seriously? It'll all be good with Watson in court as long as he seeks help? Whitewash Watson's 22 sexual abuse cases just so you can post something designed to dig at Pats fans? I am trying very hard to see where you've been and understand what you are doing, but you really need to back off.

Back