Mac Jones Injury Watch - Back Injury

If you have ever injured your back you KNOW that "avoid all non-essential movement" walk. Hopefully he was spasming and nothing more.

I know that well, it's horrible. It knocks the wind out of you when it spasms, you literally have trouble breathing. Then every movement hurts and sleeping is a nightmare. But then....in a few days it just disappears.

I know that well, it's horrible. It knocks the wind out of you when it spasms, you literally have trouble breathing. Then every movement hurts and sleeping is a nightmare. But then....in a few days it just disappears.

I got rear-ended a few years ago. You basically described what I went through months after. It was so debilitating.

I wonder which hit it was. Likely the total blindside that resulted in the fumble TD. Total blindside miss by the Oline. The OLine is going to get Mac ruined/killed

Last edited:
I wonder which hit it was. Likely the total blindside that resulted in the fumble TD. Total blindside miss by the Oline. The OLine is going to get Mac ruined/killed
LOL.

Way to show 100% you have no idea what you are talking about.

But you can you figure out why you have no idea what you are talking about. Take your time. Google that play. Watch it a few more times and then get back to us.

If you STILL can't figure it out, I will tell you.

Sorry for my repeated posts responding to DKF. I didn't think his repeated hatred deserved a new response.

Back